Georgia looks like a good bet to win SEC East

grunt0331

With that schedule, I see 10-2 or 11-1.

.....with one more loss after the SECC game.

Agreed. The Dwags roll this year, but lose a game they should win like UT or Kentucky. 50-50 odds they beat USC, but I think they trip up in a game they are heavily favored in. They still win the East, but either Bama or LSU wins the SEC.

Les Miles

Banned
Hey Jeff, I'm still waiting on your predictions big boy ::ke:

Sat, Sep. 01 Buffalo Athens, Ga.
Sat, Sep. 08 Missouri * Columbia, Mo.
Sat, Sep. 15 Florida Atlantic Athens, Ga
Sat, Sep. 22 Vanderbilt * Athens, Ga.
Sat, Sep. 29 Tennessee * Athens, Ga.
Sat, Oct. 06 South Carolina * Columbia, S.C.
Sat, Oct. 20 Kentucky * Lexington, Ky.
Sat, Oct. 27 Florida * at Jacksonville, Fla.
Sat, Nov. 03 Ole Miss * Athens, Ga.
Sat, Nov. 10 Auburn * Auburn, Ala.
Sat, Nov. 17 Georgia Southern Athens, Ga.
Sat, Nov. 24 Georgia Tech Athens, Ga.

:pop:

emusmacker

I agree that we'll be better this yr than last, but there have many yrs that we were better than the gators and still lost. It's a mind game, Fla will always be our nemesis.

I said ol Miss cause they can be the upset team sometimes.

brownceluse

Hey Jeff, I'm still waiting on your predictions big boy ::ke:

Sat, Sep. 01 Buffalo Athens, Ga.Good chance
Sat, Sep. 08 Missouri * Columbia, Mo. Good Chance
Sat, Sep. 15 Florida Atlantic Athens, Ga Good Chance
Sat, Sep. 22 Vanderbilt * Athens, Ga. Good Chance
Sat, Sep. 29 Tennessee * Athens, Ga. Good Chance
Sat, Oct. 06 South Carolina * Columbia, S.C. Good Chance
Sat, Oct. 20 Kentucky * Lexington, Ky. Good Chance
Sat, Oct. 27 Florida * at Jacksonville, Fla.Good Chance
Sat, Nov. 03 Ole Miss * Athens, Ga.Good Chance
Sat, Nov. 10 Auburn * Auburn, Ala.Good Chance
Sat, Nov. 17 Georgia Southern Athens, Ga.Good Chance
Sat, Nov. 24 Georgia Tech Athens, Ga.Good Chance

:pop:
There you go:D

emusmacker

also, I said a Loss to Fla because assuming that because UGa beat them last yr and will continue to do so is the same as the Game chickens assuming they are gonna start a domination of UGa after 2 wins in a row.

UGa has beaten Fla, what 2 or 3 times out 16 yrs, not alot to brag about so I said Loss, hope I'm wrong, but with that game I'm usually right.

ACguy

No. It might if it was true. Does it bother you that Florida has become a punch line? Because it crakcs me up.

And I think you meant, as long as Richt is THERE. I know we don't have to worry about Florida winning as long as Muschamp is "their".:rofl::rofl:

When did UGA win the east with out the East helping them?

No. I know we will be back on top one day. We don't keep underachieving coaches like Richt very long. We fired our Richt after 3 years. If Muschamp doesn't win he will not be there much longer. Yea UGA doesn't need to fear UF because they killed us last year just like they did vandy , UT and UK :rolleyes: .

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
When did UGA win the east with out the East helping them?

No. I know we will be back on top one day. We don't keep underachieving coaches like Richt very long. We fired our Richt after 3 years. If Muschamp doesn't win he will not be there much longer. Yea UGA doesn't need to fear UF because they killed us last year just like they did vandy , UT and UK :rolleyes: .

LOL. Why do you act like this? Call it morbid curiosity on my part? I get it, you don't like me. I don't care. Why do you keep trying to prove something to me?

And the first sentence of your post makes no sense.

gin house

I'm not scared to admit that SC has a good team. I will also admit that if you compare your talent to UGA's talent, we have you beat hands down. Most likely Lattimore's playing time will be reduced to try and prevent another knee injury, and he was one of the best things SC had going for them. SC also lost a few of their key players from last year which I think is going to make a difference on the field as well. Time will tell.

Compare talent and UGA is better hands down? Based on what? Star ratings or losses to buffalo, mich st and every ranked team they played last year? Both UGA and USC lost some key players from last year but thats where you plug in what the talent you redshirt and develop, thats where i see USC better hands down. Like you said, time will tell but in the meantime if you watch the NFL draft tomorrow i bet in the top 10-12 spots two of them will be gamecocks and not too far down the line there will be two more............Where will the "Hands down better talent" UGA has be this year? Glenn should be up there somewhere, Orson Charles ive never thought much of and dont see him going quick.

brownceluse

Compare talent and UGA is better hands down? Based on what? Star ratings or losses to buffalo, mich st and every ranked team they played last year? Both UGA and USC lost some key players from last year but thats where you plug in what the talent you redshirt and develop, thats where i see USC better hands down. Like you said, time will tell but in the meantime if you watch the NFL draft tomorrow i bet in the top 10-12 spots two of them will be gamecocks and not too far down the line there will be two more............Where will the "Hands down better talent" UGA has be this year? Glenn should be up there somewhere, Orson Charles ive never thought much of and dont see him going quick.

Where you been gin?

paddlin samurai

I would rather Jawja have all that talent, it makes our wins so much sweeter. Anybody who thinks Jawja is going to beat us at Willy B. needs to get off that red clay kool-aid ya'll make up during the summer. We are going to run the ball down your throats and our new DC is going to dial up some Carolina heat with da Clown. Seriously, u guys think just because u got the game moved its going to help you? Watch the first two rounds of the NFL draft maybe it will show u whats happening down in here in South Carolina.

brownceluse

I would rather Jawja have all that talent, it makes our wins so much sweeter. Anybody who thinks Jawja is going to beat us at Willy B. needs to get off that red clay kool-aid ya'll make up during the summer. We are going to run the ball down your throats and our new DC is going to dial up some Carolina heat with da Clown. Seriously, u guys think just because u got the game moved its going to help you? Watch the first two rounds of the NFL draft maybe it will show u whats happening down in here in South Carolina.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Les Miles

Banned

And then what's gonna happen the next week when the chickens travel to Baton Rouge to play the Tigers???

You got any predictions for that game chicken wing? ::ke:

Rebel Yell

Banned
Georgia is going to be a tough opponent for anybody this year. They are loaded.

This type of preseason hype is usually met with with disappointment once the season starts. UGA's best years come when they're ranked aroud 15 in the preseason and no one expects much out of them.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

You're on crack.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

Weapons all over the field. All over it.:rofl::rofl: