Georgiawaterfowler?

r_hammett86

It's a full contact sport, no room for the weak and its not a P.C. enviroment. The true waterfowlers are killers first and hunt in the hardest of hard conditions no room for cry babies. I refuse to hunt with those who wont or can't carry their own weight. Its a group that takes care of their own, and weeds out those who are not worthy. One of my Dads friends is a bit of a slacker and a back staber,"he left the field in Canada one day and stuck us with his limit of birds, he didnt take them with him when he left the country so we had to count them twords our possion limit" He is forever blacklisted from my group of friends. All in all if you wont pull your weight or backstab your through. If I fall into the water or ice I really want to be with somebody I can count on. That is the reason we weed out the weak and unfit in our sport.

if i had been stuck with someone elses limit of birds, i'd been :banginghe. i wouldn't tolerate such nonsence from people in our crew. ahhmen to the blacklist brother.

your right, if you can't trust a man with your life, duck hunting with them isn't even a topic.

If you can hold your own, cary your weight, and have a ducks back when fowl words are thrown at you, you'll make a fine duck hunter in my openion.

as everyone has said, this is the duck desert, duck hunting in this state is a dog eat dog wod i guess you could say. and your wadders are coated in milkbone....

illinoishunter77

Every one of his posts are funny when read aloud. I think it says something about 2 men one bed.

G Duck

Over there with dift. name. Have not checked in in a long time.
It is not what it used to be in my opinion. I will say that I have met some great guys in the past. I joined back in the Nick T days.
Those were good times.