He could have if he wanted to...

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man. I'm not much on killing snakes, but I think that would maybe be a dead moccasin. But, then again, he spared you....

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
He was in the perfect ambush point. One of these days (or nights) I`m gonna get popped by my front door by a diamondback as I step outside barefooted.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Work all day in water and around water control devices without running into one...open the back door at camp and happen to look down to see this fella 2” from my flip flopped foot. View attachment 1029520

Oh and by the way, you need to weed eat and spray, Sinclair just hada stroke . .

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
He was in the perfect ambush point. One of these days (or nights) I`m gonna get popped by my front door by a diamondback as I step outside barefooted.

With all the venomous snake handling you have done have you ever been bitten?

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
With all the venomous snake handling you have done have you ever been bitten?

Never, but out of all the folks over nearly 50 years that I associated with in the snake world, I was one of the few who didn`t get bit. I had some almighty close calls though. These days, if I get bit, it will be by the snake I didn`t see. I can no longer hold a big venomous snake.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I think about this but for me it’s at night. I’ll walk outside at night with no shoes on like it’s nothing. I do it all the time. At some point it’s going to happen.

Cmp1

BANNED
Had a friend of mine jump in a pond in NC,got bit 4 times,they rushed him to the hospital,he lived but was hating life for a while,,,,his arm was swollen,had three bites in his forearm and one on his leg,,,,