He could have if he wanted to...

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I think about this but for me it’s at night. I’ll walk outside at night with no shoes on like it’s nothing. I do it all the time. At some point it’s going to happen.

Yessir, I`m gonna walk out every night before I got to bed, to check the stars and weather. And I`m always barefooted. I know better, but I do it anyway. One night I`ll pay for it.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Yessir, I`m gonna walk out every night before I got to bed, to check the stars and weather. And I`m always barefooted. I know better, but I do it anyway. One night I`ll pay for it.
At least I got the sense to turn the lights on and put on shoes! This is a perfect example of why I say I got the brains and the looks in our family!:bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Same here. At least all we have right around my house is the occasional copperhead.

zedex

Gator Bait
As much as I love snakes, seeing that dude at the door like would have caused me to do some serious break dancing mixed with high side stepping.

After that, I'd just relocate it a few miles away.

I've been poked by a cottonmouth and it ain't no fun. Swollen, blistered and in misery for months. Though of the same family, I would rather be bitten by 5 copperheads than one cottonmouth. The bacteria in those things is horrible and more often worse than the venom