Heaven and Free Will

atlashunter

I say this:

"The issue isn't who commits the crime. Yes the perpetrator is responsible for their actions."

And you respond with this.

You're the one blaming it on God instead of the teacher.

Yet you wonder why I say intentionally.

Once again you fail to address what should now have been made crystal clear with the analogy. Of course you would pass judgment on someone who refused to rescue a child in that situation. Yet you worship a being that does that very thing all around the world, every day.

You've been led to logic but nobody can make you think. That's up to you.

mtnwoman

Ok so you're not blaming it on God.....is that the right answer?

I too believe it is the teachers fault. I also believe that the principal is at fault(morally) that saw the teacher and didn't stop the teacher, since the principal is like the head cop at the school.

Didn't that just happen with the sandusky's actions....several people saw him doing it and did nothing? And yet I don't see any kind of an uprising about him, it will just go away, he's a man, a sports man to boot and so that will be that. The war in this country is not man against man, it is man against women and children, the defenseless. Who should take care of that?

All I'm saying is whether there is a God that sent the head coach and the other coach to intervene, or there isn't a God and by circumstance they happened upon the situation, they didn't do anything about it. So whether I believe in God or not doesn't have anything to do with what people with free will are going to do. All WE can do, God or no God, is vote in laws to stop the child preditors instead of letting them out of jail. Us, me and you, everyone on here, the entire USA the entire world as a group have to do something to stop it. If you think it's evil then we should vote in punishment accordingly.

I don't know why God let's that happen, I don't like it, but if He was gonna control that then He'd have to control war and everything else, not just that one thing. I take as much blame for voting incorrectly as anyone else.

You think God should intervene on the behalf of the child(at least I think you meant that)...Lord only knows I wish He would. I wish He would intervene on many things, like abortions, but He was outvoted on that, too.
But me wishing He would and Him doing it or not, and me believing in Him or not as my spiritual saviour, is not going to change moral decay.

Latest posts