How do y’all handle this

Tight Lines

Most everything has been said...the best is a local game warden in my experience. Not worth going to their house...

But I'd have some fun with...I'd send a UPS or FedEx to the house and probably say something like, you know I know where my camera is, and I have pics of you taking it...but what was more interesting was the pics of your girlfriend or spouse with that other dude in the house... :)

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I am a proud American. I stand for things. I wasn’t raised to let folks do me any kind of . Ain’t never let no one do me that way and never will.. I would do my best to handle it the legal correct way. But at the end of the day the message is gonna get delivered.. I will die over what I believe in.. my daddy raised me to stand my ground, don’t start no trouble don’t look for trouble. If trouble comes to you take care of it. There are ways to handle things without violence. And yes I would die over 75$… that’s just me ! People are the way they are today and that’s because we let society change us. If people knew there was going to be a fight and dealt with you would have a whole lot less problems. People keep doing this stupid crap because they get away with it and are not held accountable..
back in the old days you stole a man’s horse you got hung ! I’m old fashioned I ain’t letting these woke idiots change my core beliefs..
Agree to a point.

Your typing sounds just like an Aaron Tippin song that I truly love, but it's no longer the 80s anymore. The pillbillies and junkies will kill you for a $20 fix and if you kill or hurt them, you will go away and you and your family will suffer, BLUF.

Hopefully they get a bad dose, OD and police/EMS take their time getting there with the NARCAN.

WOODIE13

Most everything has been said...the best is a local game warden in my experience. Not worth going to their house...

But I'd have some fun with...I'd send a UPS or FedEx to the house and probably say something like, you know I know where my camera is, and I have pics of you taking it...but what was more interesting was the pics of your girlfriend or spouse with that other dude in the house... :)
Go Leeroy

Agree to a point.

Your typing sounds just like an Aaron Tippin song tha I truly love, but it's no longer the 80s anymore. The pillbillies and junkies will kill you for a $20 fix and if you kill or hurt them, you will go away and you and your family will suffer, BLUF.

Hopefully the get a bad dose, OD and police/EMS take their time getting there with the NARCAN.

I certainly don’t disagree with you and you are right….. I feel bad for all the folks that are gonna have to deal with this madness in many years to come. Karma always come back on you

WOODIE13

I certainly don’t disagree with you and you are right….. I feel bad for all the folks that are gonna have to deal with this madness in many years to come. Karma always come back on you
Usually 10 fold, no hard feelings

charlie81

Now this is a great idea! Send some mail and keep this thread going. Heck, we can all send mail and really creep the dude out. I say have fun with it.

jNick

I’d first have to ask if you know what the kids Mom looks like?

I once caught a kid fishing on my pond in a lease I had. We also had some cameras and stands getting messed with. I had the kid ride in the back of my truck to his house just outside our gates. Turns out here comes momma and she is beautiful and I mean Beu-tiful! She was blonde, single, in a single-wide. I ended up giving her my card and inviting her and her son to go fishing in my pond anytime, with me, of course. Lol.

WOODIE13

I’d first have to ask if you know what the kids Mom looks like?

I once caught a kid fishing on my pond in a lease I had. We also had some cameras and stands getting messed with. I had the kid ride in the back of my truck to his house just outside our gates. Turns out here comes momma and she is beautiful and I mean Beu-tiful! She was blonde, single, in a single-wide. I ended up giving her my card and inviting her and her son to go fishing in my pond anytime, with me, of course. Lol.
If he's married, probably not a good idea...

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Caught some trespassers on my cell cam today. Of course they stole it too but to stupid to turn it off before they took it home. Got pictures inside the house/of them and a GPS tag to the address. Bibb county PD not much help, kinda blew me off. How do y’all handle?
You've received some pretty sound advice and some not so much. Any time you ask a question on this forum such as "what would you do?" you have to realize that those responding to your question run the gamut from law enforcement officers on one end, to convicted felons on the other. Choose your decision wisely.

killerv

Caught some trespassers on my cell cam today. Of course they stole it too but to stupid to turn it off before they took it home. Got pictures inside the house/of them and a GPS tag to the address. Bibb county PD not much help, kinda blew me off. How do y’all handle?
Stop voting for David Davis for starters

killerv

While I see your point and it’s valid.. so do we as Americans just roll over and let me people roll all over us and give up ? This country wasn’t built on cowards and sissy’s.. I don’t care if it was 50$ I work hard earned it and ain’t gonna let no one take from me run me over etc… you stand for something or you fall for anything. It’s the principle of the matter… that’s what wrong with this country people don’t wanna stand up and fight so to speak. Wanna run from the problems or take the so called high road.
I know what I would do they would know not to mess with me my property again.. with the police or not …. To each his own
Chill out dude. A lot of us have kids, not gonna leave this world and them without a daddy over a replaceable trail cam.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It's real simple. Don't call. Go to the Sheriff's office with the pics and make noise until you get a detective who will investigate it and precipitate an arrest. At least you might get your camera back. Freestyling it might turn out to be your last great act of defiance on this earth.

DynamicDennis

Could always order them a couple loads of sand, to put in the driveway. Costs a lot more to get it moved, than delivered