How do y’all handle this

rstallings1979

One of the issues today is our current situation with LE in communities like Bibb County/Fulton County and surrounding/etc. If this occurred in a county where LE is still actively pursuing all issues of crime then he would probably get a decent response but in the high crime communities like the one where the theft occurred most of the departments are dealing with violent crimes etc and do not have the time or manpower to commit to a complaint like this of course. It is unfortunate. That is one of the reasons insurance companies are pulling out of California is the lack of justice or prosecution for the smash and grab crimes or crimes in general. Law Enforcement can't or isn't doing anything so business owners are forced to file insurance claims. Insurance companies are losing money so they leave the area. I do not think we will have that issue here in Georgia anytime soon as most of us business owners have weapons to fight back.

I would not go to their house. As others have mentioned there is a high degree of danger once you step on someone's property.

Toliver

The problem we have here at the moment is lack of good information. He said he called an administrative line. There is no telling who he talked to. We don't know that anyone with a badge even got the information in order to act on it. I would like for him to log back in and give us an update or more information.

Makes you wonder if some of these post are just to see how many replies you get!
I had thought that too. Come on here post a drop the mike thread and walk off… rest of us over here hacking out every angle .. where is the crickets ?? Or are we the suckers …..

00Beau

What am I chilling out on ? You got an opinion. I have mine you don’t have to like it or go by it. You got yours also DUDE..
Seems like Alot of Liberal leaning hunters on here sometimes. It's the principle! If they shop lifted it from Walmart the police would show up. If this post is legit, OP should get a response and satisfaction from the POPO!

Seems like Alot of Liberal leaning hunters on here sometimes. It's the principle! If they shop lifted it from Walmart the police would show up. If this post is legit, OP should get a response and satisfaction from the POPO!
I agree. Makes you wander if someone he knew stole one and trying to see if how to not get caught ?? Reckon .. I mean I guess at this point we just spectators here.. this seems like a good useless bully driveler thread …

transfixer

While I see your point and it’s valid.. so do we as Americans just roll over and let me people roll all over us and give up ? This country wasn’t built on cowards and sissy’s.. I don’t care if it was 50$ I work hard earned it and ain’t gonna let no one take from me run me over etc… you stand for something or you fall for anything. It’s the principle of the matter… that’s what wrong with this country people don’t wanna stand up and fight so to speak. Wanna run from the problems or take the so called high road.
I know what I would do they would know not to mess with me my property again.. with the police or not …. To each his own

This ^^^ I might call the sheriff's dept and tell them what I'm fixing to do about 15 or 20 mins before I get there , but I'd be going to where the camera is

Big7

The Oracle
I’d first have to ask if you know what the kids Mom looks like?

I once caught a kid fishing on my pond in a lease I had. We also had some cameras and stands getting messed with. I had the kid ride in the back of my truck to his house just outside our gates. Turns out here comes momma and she is beautiful and I mean Beu-tiful! She was blonde, single, in a single-wide. I ended up giving her my card and inviting her and her son to go fishing in my pond anytime, with me, of course. Lol.
Worth the price of the lease way more for hunting the 2 legged "Doe" than hunting and fishing for the rest of it to a single guy for sure.
:LOL:

Sounds like something I'd do on purpose. :bounce: