Irwin County

Rabbit Runner

ok, i was just kidding. it makes me so mad to walk in to my stand and find that someone has been there.

but lunch at floyds sounds good :clap: :clap:

scshep2002

Banned
I has to have me some Floyds :)

I think he is going to have to start bottling that stuff so I can take some of it home :yeah: A party in a bottle lol :pop:

Rabbit Runner

we have a new place that just opened in Irwinville
it's called ole smokies's Bar B Q shack. got a real good
BBQ sandwich there saturday. :clap:

SADDADDY

ole smokies's Bar B Q shack

Yeah me and my Daddy passed by there on Saturday, looks like we need to try it out :pop:

scshep2002

Banned
Ole floyds got some competition :)

I think we shoudl eat at floyds for lunch and the new place in Irwinville for dinner :banana: See if we can withstand BBQ for breakfast, lunch, and dinner :) Would make for interesting times and conversation around the campfire lol **** :yeah: :pop:

Rabbit Runner

did yall ever eat over at the old floyds. that was a real treat. it was an old building with coon dog pictures on the walls, a lot of old timers sitting around, lots of hunting and fishing tall tales were told there. :clap:

scshep2002

Banned
Old floyds??

Thought that was the original floyds. Well it is the best sauce I have ever had old or new lol cant make a trip tp Fitz without a pulled pork with extra sauce on the side with some nice Brunswick Stew. keeps you warm on a nice hunting morning in the stand lol **** :cheers:

scshep2002

Banned
So how the weather been up that way? Rainin down here everyday!!! May have to keep a canoe near the door for work!! :)

Rabbit Runner

no rain here in Irwin County for the last week or so.we are having to put the water on the sweet corn about every afternoon. have started to see a few deer moving
my son cane in today and said that he saw 4 bucks out by the peanut field. it sure is hot and dry here. :flag:

Rabbit Runner

Hot and dry here. went back to the creek saturday afternoon to try the redfin pike, the skeeters were so bad
that i could not fish . saw a lot of deer tracks along the creek bank. it's just to hot to do much outside.

scshep2002

Banned
Sounds about as hot up there as it is here in Orlando :) Did a little deep sea fishing yestrday caught a few sharks, somer ed snapper, sea bass, and a bad bad case of sun burn OUCH!!!!! But all in the name of a good time. :)Gonna go cook up those shark bites now Bow season is just around the corner and if the skeeters are that bad I better stock up on some thermacell refills why they last!!!!

Rabbit Runner

have started to see more deer out in the peanut fields late
in the afternoons, we have had some rain, but the creeks and rivers are going down fast.

scshep2002

Banned
Sounds like it is rampin up for a good season!!! How are the skeeters up there since the rain? I was up a few weeks ago and it wasnt bad at all, nice 77 at night good sleepin weather for the camper. Saw a few deer in the peanuts in the afternoon and tracks all over the place.

SADDADDY

man it's crazy

deer running all over the place, I passed on a few 8pts and one huge 12pt, still waiting on the big one to show, did nail a nanny in the jub the other day :rofl:

ah heck you been up there as much as I have "0" :D

So how are things? still need to meet up for lunch at Floyd's one afternoon :pop:

scshep2002

Banned
I didnt think a nanny had a Jub lol lamo lamo I was talking to rabbit runner there saddaddy lol it aint always about your jub lol lam olmao

Latest posts