Jesus' deity was divinely limited

1gr8bldr

Yep, thats what it says, and it's right. Jesus is the only God , The Holy Spirit is the only God and , The Father is the only God.

It is God the Father calling the Son God, and the NT is translated from Greek.

A better question for you is, Would God the Father suggest we or Angels worship a seperate being other than himself? We are to worship only one God, and that God is, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.

Man...come on , you're 2 for 3, now add the Son and you will have a complete God, you know , The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit God,

We simply disagree.
Hello Hobbs, I'm concerned, I don't want you to think that this is in any way personal. I merely try to show both sides of the debate.

hobbs27

Hello Hobbs, I'm concerned, I don't want you to think that this is in any way personal. I merely try to show both sides of the debate.

Nope, nothing personal. I've come to realize God is an all knowing God, and He works on all of His children differently. I prefer the old hymns to be sung when I'm at worship in church, I prefer a preacher that will foam at the mouth and get LOUD, I love it when the spirit comes down and women go to shouting and men go to running up and down the ailes. Just because this is what I like doesn't mean that it's the only way, God sets us on paths and uses us in this old life to witness to certain people....so He may have you where you are today, believing what you do, just so you will cross paths with a certain person one day that you will witness to.
It is an awesome thing that God allows us the joy of preaching and teaching the Gospel. I hope you are enjoying you're salvation. Just reading His word and studying is a great way to worship.

Last edited:

Latest posts