JT, Bubba and friends Live From The Tree 2019. A year of highs and lows IV

savannahsdad

Another great year guys. It really did live up to the name. JT I’m sure you find an hour or two here or there to get in a tree. When you do we’ll be hanging with you. Congrats to everyone who brought down a beast. God speed and a Merry Christmas to everyone.

bany

Thanks for taking us along! Highs and lows coaxed me to jump in this season. My lows were working and renovations at my own house a lot more than being in the woods. So the highs were few. But I did just get a great week in Pa and the phone didn’t cooperate to join ya. I did fill my tags and had a blast!

Attachments

• F8547A1A-12AA-4FB5-90A4-B8123A16B654.jpeg
    F8547A1A-12AA-4FB5-90A4-B8123A16B654.jpeg
    263.4 KB · Views: 65
  • A8D5E0C9-638B-40AA-9583-FE977A40611F.jpeg
    A8D5E0C9-638B-40AA-9583-FE977A40611F.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 66

bany

Having trouble all of a sudden finding pics

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
It's been another great year of following along with you guys! I've been so blessed to have spent several weeks hunting in Illinois this year. Lot's of highs and lows. I hate to see it end. We have a 3 day youth quota hunt with grandchildren between Christmas and New Year's to look forward to. I'd love to get back up there for a late season hunt but not sure if that will be possible.

Thanks for taking us along for the ride! I'm hoping you guys get in a few more hunts. It sure is nice to look forward to this year after year!

Havana Dude

Nice Bany! Thanks for sharing! Tune back in JT, if ya get a chance to get out there. Been like the Bahamas here last few days, just not feeling it lately. Hope to get back in there soon.

flatsmaster

Update ... the story gets to continue ... we left some cameras running and got a early Xmas present ... the buck Jake shot is on camera and has healed nicely ... hit him a touch high ... thanks again for all the pick him up and well wishing comments ... he is thrilled he's alive and hopefully he's around next year even bigger !!! Its just Dec and I can't wait for next Nov with my kids ... I hope everyone has a Merry Christamas and a prosperous New Year !!! IMG_7172.JPG

Smokim

Great fun following along this year JT. You sure passed on some nice deer so hope they put on some extra bone and you get to sling an arrow at one next year!

Havana Dude

Between being fairly busy, and crappy weather, and back problems, I haven’t hunted much lately. When I have had a chance, haven’t seen much worth talking about. Need some water in our woods.

flatsmaster

Amazing you can hit a deer there and not get spine or lung. Was his shoulder back at the shot?
Dang sure can be a game of inches at times
... Leg was not back but not much downward angle on arrow from where the stand was the distance and buck walking up ridge before getting broadside ... he had a pass thru with blood to nock ... he didn't think he 12 ringed him but we thought he killed him ... 1 day we blood trailed and next day a dog tried ... to now get the best news of all he's alive and can get bigger for next year !!!

BornToHuntAndFish

Had a blast following along. Appreciate all the updates & reports. Sorry I was not able to post more. Glad there's still a bit more left in the season.