JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. Changes and Challenges IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

uturn

Here's a pic of my KY buck, shot him Monday evening. It was cold up there, 19 on Saturday, 16 on Sunday and 15 on Monday. I invested in some Sitka gear over the summer. That stuff is legit. We hunted daylight to dark and I never got cold.
Fine buck TJay! And, yep Sitka fits in that buy once cry once category!! Never leave home without it!! Congrats again!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Happy Thanksgiving people!

I was thinking I'd try and get in a morning sit, but it just wasn't in the cards. So instead I'm slapping together a fine sausage cheese dip in the crockpot while the house is smelling some kinda fantastic in prep for a busy day.

I'll stuff myself while watching the games today and listening to all the loud inlaws having a blast in the kitchen and living room. They'll be cussing each other up and down all with a smile on their faces.

Come on Bills, Giants and Pats!

Enjoy it however you can, but make sure you enjoy it.

livetohunt

I invested in some Sitka gear over the summer. That stuff is legit. We hunted daylight to dark and I never got cold.
If you think Sitka gear was warm you should try Cabelas MT-50 pants and parka. Much warmer and less expensive. Plus, it repels Midwest hitch hiker type weeds from sticking all over your camo. I have Sitka cold weather camo and it's comfortable, but I think it's overrated.

If you think Sitka gear was warm you should try Cabelas MT-50 pants and parka. Much warmer and less expensive. Plus, it repels Midwest hitch hiker type weeds from sticking all over your camo. I have Sitka cold weather camo and it's comfortable, but I think it's overrated. my-050 coveralls ! Awesome here have had them for about 12 plus years still
I have the MT-050 coveralls 12 years old Look new. If it isn’t below 30-35 you Best not wear them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts