JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. Changes and Challenges II

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow motion

My north wind has turned into steady NE. Not too good

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Man. Glad he's not a shooter. I put the antlers together and he must have been close because I was 3 seconds in when he came barrelling out of the cover, directly under me, jumped the fence, got my wind and left quickly.

Couldn't have been 30 seconds total from start of rattle to him running in and running out20221107_081234.jpg

slow motion

OK. While the action is slow I'll give yall something to contemplate. The changing effects of gravity on a hunting pack. Case in point. The only thing that changes day to day in mine is drinks and snacks. Pack stays roughly same weight. However day 1 pack seems filled with helium. If any weight at all less than 5 lbs. Day 2 still 5 lbs, 5-7 maybe. This morning starting to feel as though it's filled with bowling balls. Even my tracks appear much deeper. Thinking it's some devious plot by an antihunting group to force us to surrender.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Like many, I'm always on the lookout for a pack that has everything I want or think I want in a pack. Been thru cheapies (still carry one when it's early or hot and don't sit all day), tenzing, eberlestock, badlands etc. Super day from badlands is closest to filing the wants and needs.

This year I started to see ads that Asio had a pack and man it looked good! Good pockets, compartments, sorry fell, rain fly, deep main etc etc.

So broke the bank and ordered it.

Man I LOVE this thing. Good everything I could ever possibly need for a full day sit in a frozen tundra.

But this trying is freaking HUGE! Bubba said it looks like I'm carrying a human on my back :ROFLMAO:

Ok enuf chitchat. Y'all were talking packs and I had a pack story....A HUGE PACK story.

HUGE

slow motion

Like many, I'm always on the lookout for a pack that has everything I want or think I want in a pack. Been thru cheapies (still carry one when it's early or hot and don't sit all day), tenzing, eberlestock, badlands etc. Super day from badlands is closest to filing the wants and needs.

This year I started to see ads that Asio had a pack and man it looked good! Good pockets, compartments, sorry fell, rain fly, deep main etc etc.

So broke the bank and ordered it.

Man I LOVE this thing. Good everything I could ever possibly need for a full day sit in a frozen tundra.

But this trying is freaking HUGE! Bubba said it looks like I'm carrying a human on my back :ROFLMAO:

Ok enuf chitchat. Y'all were talking packs and I had a pack story....A HUGE PACK story.

HUGE

Nice. I might need a wheelbarrow after I filled it up though. Cause you know no matter how big it's gotta be full and stuff strapped to the outside too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts