JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. Changes and Challenges III

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow motion

Ground blind. Edge of cut corn and drainage right off a pond. Walked across top of dam until got to blow down. Had to skirt on slope to water. You guessed it. Down i go. Only slid a foot or two but im thinking about that cold pond water. Realized i wasn't wet and went to get up. I have a backpack on round bling over that and a strap to a chair around my neck. Also ive got on a fair amount of clothing and im wrapped up in nasty briars. As im thrashing aroun trying to get up Jeremiah Johnson finding the frozen fella comes to mind. But i made it over and set up the blind Sleet going in my left ear canal but I've got hot coffee and soup. Stick one somebody.

20221112_063358.jpg

REMINGTON710

Up in western Kentucky with a snow covered Mathew’s swinging to left. Weather channel says. 29° which is well over a 30° swing for me. I’m sitting on a saddle with oaks all around me picked ag fields to my north and west. No deer or any other animals yet but it’s awesome getting to hunt in the snow

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I feel like a broken record this year... Another dink lol. I can't make heads or tales of this rut, best sightings for shooters was Oct 29 and 30. Since then dinks.... Been hot. Can only hope tomorrow's cold snap gets the shooters on their feet

TomC

Up in western Kentucky with a snow covered Mathew’s swinging to left. Weather channel says. 29° which is well over a 30° swing for me. I’m sitting on a saddle with oaks all around me picked ag fields to my north and west. No deer or any other animals yet but it’s awesome getting to hunt in the snow
Good luck. My view from the livingroom LA-Z-BOY in W. Kentucky. As I've grown older I've grown LA-Z on days like this! DSC01321.jpgDSC01328.jpg

uturn

I feel like a broken record this year... Another dink lol. I can't make heads or tales of this rut, best sightings for shooters was Oct 29 and 30. Since then dinks.... Been hot. Can only hope tomorrow's cold snap gets the shooters on their feet
Exactly how I’ve seen it based on my cameras etc too..think it was October 28/29 when I let the air out of my 8!

Cold should turn the big boys on in my area..hunt thru Monday then back again for 9 days week of Thanksgiving if the next 2 days don’t bring more sweet string music!

Good luck Mizz!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
You too brother
Exactly how I’ve seen it based on my cameras etc too..think it was October 28/29 when I let the air out of my 8!

Cold should turn the big boys on in my area..hunt thru Monday then back again for 9 days week of Thanksgiving if the next 2 days don’t bring more sweet string music!

Good luck Mizz!
You too brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.