JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. Changes and Challenges II

Status
Not open for further replies.

hook04

Also at KFO this morning at daylight had two bucks go toe to toe to my north about 75 yards but couldn’t see them I grunted when they finished. Hit the antlers together about 10 mins later and then grunted again a few mins later. I’m sitting still and a few mins later I look over my left shoulder down wind and a solid buck is standing behind me. I slowly get up, grab my bow and dry drawn as he is walking further south. I turn 180 and have one last hole left to shoot out of over top of a few limbs. I bury the pin and hit him a little high, watched him run south for a few seconds with my arrow out of both sides. He was quartering away from me, we got on blood about an hour later and we went about 70 yards the further we go the better the blood gets. He gets to a field that crosses to another block of timber so we decide to back out before going any further. I feel like I definitely hit the opposite side lung. Attaching a picture of blood we found right before the field

Attachments

• DA5328EF-A262-4952-9D54-ED617FA240EE.jpeg
    DA5328EF-A262-4952-9D54-ED617FA240EE.jpeg
    427.8 KB · Views: 109
  • BAE9F8A8-7877-40C3-AD73-F007CE8AAFBE.jpeg
    BAE9F8A8-7877-40C3-AD73-F007CE8AAFBE.jpeg
    400.7 KB · Views: 109

slow motion

Also at KFO this morning at daylight had two bucks go toe to toe to my north about 75 yards but couldn’t see them I grunted when they finished. Hit the antlers together about 10 mins later and then grunted again a few mins later. I’m sitting still and a few mins later I look over my left shoulder down wind and a solid buck is standing behind me. I slowly get up, grab my bow and dry drawn as he is walking further south. I turn 180 and have one last hole left to shoot out of over top of a few limbs. I bury the pin and hit him a little high, watched him run south for a few seconds with my arrow out of both sides. He was quartering away from me, we got on blood about an hour later and we went about 70 yards the further we go the better the blood gets. He gets to a field that crosses to another block of timber so we decide to back out before going any further. I feel like I definitely hit the opposite side lung. Attaching a picture of blood we found right before the field
Good luck on the track.

Curtis-UGA

Here’s to a short track once y’all start back!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Good luck brother! Hope to see him later today

welsh0311

Heck yeah! Hoping for a short track!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Currently toasty and cool at the same time. Up to 51 and full sun is in my face... But there's a 19-33 mph east wind in my face as well :bounce:

Jason C

Awesome ... Good luck.. Glad to see somebody connecting on one... Good luck to all you in the woods today... Aint no better place than in a tree hunting big buck deer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts