JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. Changes and Challenges II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Rolling into part II!

We've got folks in trees or headed to trees all over the Midwest, Kansas and the SE. Although lots of deer have already been killed, we all kmow it's been slow, dry, windy and hot just about everywhere BUT it's only Nov 2 and things are just now getting right.

Fact is @welsh0311 is locked down in Iowa with a giant bedded down nearby right now!

Let's go people!

Here's part 1 https://forum.gon.com/threads/jt-bubba-friends-live-from-the-tree-changes-and-challenges.1027293/

Last edited:

welsh0311

Small bucks bumped the doe off her bed. Big boy about threw down.
I don’t think her and big boy went far. Two smaller bucks are still hanging out. They look like two dogs waiting for someone to drop some scraps from the dinner table.
I know she will come back to drink. Hopefully bring him my way. Stay tuned!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Still no more deer. But my turkeys are back, but are now in the woods beside me and much quieter than this morning.
Oh yeah I'm case anyone is wondering, I'm roasting in full sun and no block in sight. I was stripped down to my drawers, but my November skin was starting to burn, so I had to redress.

I've got 3.5 more hours getting sunburnt and wind burnt.

Come on big boy!

Resizer_16674216143801.jpeg

flatwoods

Glad I got all thi
Still no more deer. But my turkeys are back, but are now in the woods beside me and much quieter than this morning.
Oh yeah I'm case anyone is wondering, I'm roasting in full sun and no block in sight. I was stripped down to my drawers, but my November skin was starting to burn, so I had to redress.

Come on big boy!

View attachment 1187107

Glad I got all this shade!

slow motion

Come on big boy!

View attachment 1187107
After reading about your strip tease I was kind of afraid to scroll down to that picture.

shadow2

I’m back for the afternoon sit. I’m trying a new spot, between a freshly cut bean field and a pond. Great little pinch point of woods about 100yds wide.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.