JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. Changes and Challenges III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havana Dude

Well we start the Kidz Outdoors hunt here in Alabama early in the morning. This is my favorite hunt of the year guiding for these amazing kids that have to fight things no child should have too. There is no service at the hunting land so will update tomorrow night hopefully with some hero pics . Good lord they deserve it. Good luck to everyone in the morning and I need to see more bloody arrows
Very noble of you to take part in that. Can’t wait to see some pics.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Morning everyone! It’s cloudy and bright! Just waiting on sunrise to get this hunt started! Good luck folks!

scottyd917

Up in Jackson Co(GA) first sit on this property that I’m not time limited. Of course it’s a hot 58° with heavy foggy air. Sitting at a hub of several old logging roads hoping a big boy decides to come check all these scrapes along the roads leading to the hub. Huge thick bedding area to my south and hardwood ridges everywhere else. I’m on top of a big knob that is covered with acerns and scrapes. Was deer in here when I walked in and cams have started to get back to normalish with the storms moving out. There’s been half a dozen or so bucks cruise thru here this week and it’s a perfect day to let the air out of one!

uturn

Hard to be patient when you’ve had little to no time on stand this year…sure helps to have a pretty solid buck in the books from the one sit thus far…wasn’t expecting a SW Wind this morning just never happens here…stands have been empty all year no sense in blowing it now…the cold front is supposed to come in hard tonight so gonna wait for tomorrow mornings NW Wind!

At camp in November good as it gets…almost.

Patience Grasshopper!

Good luck today folks!!

bany

First sit this year in ga. Strap hook on my ladder broke since a couple weeks ago so a nice seat on the ground will have to do til later. Show me a Mo Hoss JT.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 11

DSGB

Foggy and warm here in west GA. Sitting in a loc on on the creek. It’s got a bunch of water, so it’s about all I can hear.
Got a buddy sitting on my clover plot. He’s already seen a couple.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Back on stand!

I'm in a cooler in a bit of woods between 2 crp fields. Good trails under and around me.

John's in a lockon on a woods road.

Bubba's in a blind backed into thick over growth on a roadbed.

Opening of gun season and I broke out the smokepole to even things up a bit.

It's cold at 24 and wind is pretty stout from nw almost in my face.

Already broke light! Been a challenge this morning.
Screenshot_20221112-063055.jpgScreenshot_20221112_063149.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.