JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. Changes and Challenges III

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatwoods

Man what a day. Slipped down and the buck still had his doe hemmed up in the field. As I got closer I realized that they couldn't smell me and might not know what I was.
When I got within 75 yards I decided that was close enough. I didn't want him mistaking my intentions toward his lady friend.
I cut my light on and started singing like JT taught me. They finally moved on and let me leave.
It's been a heck of a ride. I've enjoyed it. Got to pack up tomorrow.
Might sit an hour or two in the morning. We'll see.
Goodnight everybody.

uturn

Well it's just not happening.

Calling Kansas a wrap and gonna head to MO farm.

Kansas was a great time as always, but the weather and somewhat the deer just didn't cooperate. Shared camp with some new and old friends, there was some fine fine bucks killed, but not by me and of course that's ok. Dead deer are always a plus, but a very small part of why I do this.

Can't ask for anything more from Steve and family and you will not find an outfitter who will work harder for you and communicate better with you than Steve.

Thx again old fella. It's been a freaking blast as always!
Can’t ask for more than that, great place and better folks… Safe Travels Jim!

Jeetdawg

Had a great evening sit. Let my second solid 8pt walk this afternoon, my wife had a shooter just out of range and the father in law…well, um,errrrr, he may have missed one of the big 8’s we have on camera. One more day and the weather looks good….hoping to shut Kansas down with some blood on an arrow.

LHefner17

Well we start the Kidz Outdoors hunt here in Alabama early in the morning. This is my favorite hunt of the year guiding for these amazing kids that have to fight things no child should have too. There is no service at the hunting land so will update tomorrow night hopefully with some hero pics . Good lord they deserve it. Good luck to everyone in the morning and I need to see more bloody arrows

miller

Status
Not open for further replies.