JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. Changes and Challenges III

Status
Not open for further replies.

catch22

My dad is in a box blind on a peanut field and I’m in a ladder looking down and old woods road. He’s a Vietnam veteran. We went to lunch as a family and he and I headed to the woods. Would love for him to get one this evening to top off a great day. We in very SW ga. It’s muggy. Breezy and cold fron on the way.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Somebody gonna kill something! I, on the other hand, have chosen Mexican cuisine, beer, and utilizing my son as a designated driver for me and my wife :D. Good luck everybody, watching close and joining back in tomorrow am

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I’m about to shoot this spike if he does not quit running off my does!!

DSGB

Two does crossed down near the end. Nothing following

slow motion

And I have a deer way put but appears to be a doe.

gutterman

I went into a hole we call the Walnut Grove here this morning. I saw a beautiful young 10 Pointer this morning right under my stand and that was it. I sit until two o’clock with no signal at all.Took a 30 minute break To get out of the wind.I am back on the edge of corn. The wind has been blowing 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30+ All day, And it’s still hammering! At least it’s not 79 degrees.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Just saw this guy. Went to post this pic when I look up and see another buck staring this one down and runs across my food plot and they both run off.. :bounce:
E05DB6F7-4336-404F-A207-4C3388028344.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.