JT, Bubba and friends Live From The Tree 2019. A year of highs and lows IV

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
One last morning of the scheduled Live From The Tree. Maybe a few more hunts between now and mid January, but basically this is it.

I'm in one of the farms all time favorite sits. H1 Ladder. It sits in a low spot between big wood lots. There's still some standing corn in front of me and then the choked overgrown low spot is to my left. About 90 acres of cut corn is to my right.

It turned out a good heavy frost and is a solid 20 degrees. The wind is supposed to be SSE which is just ok for here, but it's not blowing at all right now.

A doe or 2 would be good and of course a sweet midwest beast is always on the menu.

Everyone be safe and make sumn happen...even if it's only a good time.

Y'all hang on cause it's breaking light yet again!

Screenshot_20191207-062554.jpg

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Thx boys. You know it's appreciated.

1st deer. 2 does came from hidden field and thru low spot into standing corn. About 60 yards out.

Gonna wait until sun pops for views. Will be gorgeous on this frozen field and woodline

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
I’m back in stand for first time in weeks feels good to be sitting here and watching this beautiful sun rise and hopefully I’ll get a look at a deer or two, JT/Bubba thanks for sharing your year with us, GL to everyone sitting in the woods
Good luck and deflate one, Bacon!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Been an incredible morning so far, but definitely not over run with deer. Gonna need it to pick up

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
What happened to our Kansas guys?

Good question. @QTurn ... Hey Artie... What's happening?

Send like it's been days since I've seen a deer, but a baby buck is crossing they the corn. Remember earlier when j said the wind is just ok for here? Yeah he's gonna get me

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
@QTurn has been slacking on us. Him and his pops killed this morning and Walt killed on Thursday. I may have to for him... After congratulations of course ?

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
5 does and s broke up young buck came out of roadbed across from me and are now headed across hidden field on left in single file line.

I'd be ok if anything would show up in my side like they usually do :huh:

Latest posts