JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. Changes and Challenges IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

LHefner17

Happy Thanksgiving fellas abs ladies. Don’t do a big dinner this year cause we were planning on being at camp but since tagged out and rain coming tonight I came on home yesterday. I have had a blast this year and Already looking forward to next year. Thankful for all the blessings this year in the woods and out. Looking for to Illinois and now I have picked up a farm in Indiana as well good luck the rest of the season like I said it’s been a blast

Worley

Happy thanksgiving ladies and gentlemen, I hope today has been special for each of you. It sho was for me, my 15 yr old daughter who has only hunted with me a few times, just never showed much interest walked in last night and said dad I’m going hunting with you in the morning….I bout fell out when she said that. We got in a little late this morning since snd bumped some deer. She sat down and was kinda bummed b/c so many deer ran off. They started piling back in bout a hour later does and small buck but would cooperate with shot. She said dad I really wanna shoot a buck, she had seen a spike and 8pt but too far off, at about 9:15 the great hunt of our life unfolded and the rest is history she made a perfect 100yd shot by herself ….what a great day, thanks for allowing me share it with each of you.

Attachments

• FBD32EBC-EAC0-4EDB-9BCD-978E053D17C4.jpeg
    FBD32EBC-EAC0-4EDB-9BCD-978E053D17C4.jpeg
    837.7 KB · Views: 88
  • F244FA94-2216-4619-A713-889008CFF7A4.jpeg
    F244FA94-2216-4619-A713-889008CFF7A4.jpeg
    395.3 KB · Views: 92
  • C2C40861-12F6-4E4F-AF5D-DA6ECF6E969B.jpeg
    C2C40861-12F6-4E4F-AF5D-DA6ECF6E969B.jpeg
    658.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 536695D8-95D9-4AE7-B5BE-A9C1E87F9501.jpeg
    536695D8-95D9-4AE7-B5BE-A9C1E87F9501.jpeg
    587.2 KB · Views: 94
  • DE238C65-5E88-49BE-98FF-A7E7C1EA906A.jpeg
    DE238C65-5E88-49BE-98FF-A7E7C1EA906A.jpeg
    784 KB · Views: 92

flatsmaster

Happy thanksgiving ladies and gentlemen, I hope today has been special for each of you. It sho was for me, my 15 yr old daughter who has only hunted with me a few times, just never showed much interest walked in last night and said dad I’m going hunting with you in the morning….I bout fell out when she said that. We got in a little late this morning since snd bumped some deer. She sat down and was kinda bummed b/c so many deer ran off. They started piling back in bout a hour later does and small buck but would cooperate with shot. She said dad I really wanna shoot a buck, she had seen a spike and 8pt but too far off, at about 9:15 the great hunt of our life unfolded and the rest is history she made a perfect 100yd shot by herself ….what a great day, thanks for allowing me share it with each of you.
How awesome is that … Big congrats young lady on a fine shot on a gorgeous beast !!! What a perfect ending to a blessed time in the woods with your daughter

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I’m here. Woke up a little late, dodged deer all the way to the stand. 2 small bucks so far. Morning folks!
6E43FB36-F328-459A-A0F8-B404FBD6E441.png

14589E59-BADC-43C2-BBEF-830B6D745C2D.jpeg

slow motion

Congratulations to you both. Great buck and family time.

Tideup

Congratulations young lady on a great buck and the memory you and dad created !!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Just had about 10 Tom’s come off roost and fly down. Making there way up my Powerline. About 200 yards out. One is in full strut mode
CF8D6C2D-FDAC-45DE-BB55-3A5F058ED08C.jpeg

gutterman

Congratulations to the young lady!
It just doesn't get much better than that.

uturn

I'm in!

Got up late late last nite coming from Thanksgiving Dinner...hope everyone had a great day!

Much to be thankful for in so many ways...will catch up a bit later!

Wet and rainy comin in this morning but I had to...N wind little to nothin and drizzly fog but man feels like hammer time!!!

4 small bucks running a doe just a bit ago...congratulations again to all the killers old and new!!!73E0A696-5255-4353-AC0E-75FFB8B288B8.jpeg7AB65B82-5DDB-4DEF-AE08-184754CBA649.jpeg

Heavy Chevy

Congratulations to you both what a great way to make a lifetime memory for both of you. I have hunted with many different friends but it just is not the same as hunting with your kids. Enjoy it whenever you can no matter how old they get.

flatsmaster

Happy Thanksgiving fellas abs ladies. Don’t do a big dinner this year cause we were planning on being at camp but since tagged out and rain coming tonight I came on home yesterday. I have had a blast this year and Already looking forward to next year. Thankful for all the blessings this year in the woods and out. Looking for to Illinois and now I have picked up a farm in Indiana as well good luck the rest of the season like I said it’s been a blast
What county is your Indiana farm in ?

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Part V....here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.