( Keep It Going FOREVER, Plus One) Can I get a Go Dawgs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Can I give a long distance shout out from the commenwealth of Kentucky. Goooooooooooooooo Dawgs. I would rather reside in Ky. and be a Dawg than to live in Ga and be a Bamer, or an LSU'er.

riprap

Good rainy night and morning to give these newly planted gardens here in Dawg Country a drink.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Can I give a long distance shout out from the commenwealth of Kentucky. Goooooooooooooooo Dawgs. I would rather reside in Ky. and be a Dawg than to live in Ga and be a Bamer, or an LSU'er.

Well said my friend!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

DSGB

Hey dawgs, I watched a little of the replay of the A-day game, #20 looked pretty good, who is he?
Brandon something or other.

You mean the G-Day game? ::ke:

That would be Brandon Harton. He's still in the mix at TB, but sitting behind Crowell, Malcome, Marshall, and Samuel.

riprap

Les, I want to thank you and the rest of the Dog fans who have made this thread an immediate success!! Go Dawgs!!

Saw where some bammers who have not been posting in the rtr thread trying to put up numbers. This Go Dawg thread will pass them in no time.

Les Miles

Banned
Les, I want to thank you and the rest of the Dog fans who have made this thread an immediate success!! Go Dawgs!!

Since Mettenberger was once a Dawg I guess I can root for him up in here. :D

Woot! Woot! We'll pass those pesky Bammers before you know it! :yeah:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Before I try out my new pillow, Go You Hairy Dawgs.
P.S. Les put Les's picture back on your avatar it looks better.

Les Miles

Banned
Before I try out my new pillow, Go You Hairy Dawgs.
P.S. Les put Les's picture back on your avatar it looks better.

That pic was from a duck hunting trip this past December to Louisiana where some of us sports forum boys just absolutely slayed the thousands and thousands of ducks we saw. :rolleyes:

On another note...

GEAUX DAWGS!!! :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.