Looking for ideas

slow motion

Not sure if this is the right forum. If not please direct me to the correct one. That said, I'm looking for ideas for a hatband. When the oldest was in college he was in a thrift store and bought a pair of felt hats. Gave me 1 and kept one. Typically when not working I wear a hat with a G on the front so haven't utilized it. He's now married and living in AZ. Trying to meet up for a deer hunt this fall in Illinois. My hat doesn't have a band. Thought I'd try and remedy that but wanted to make one and wear it on that hunt if it works out. Any ideas are appreciated. 20240419_074610.jpg

slow motion

It’s hard to beat a Canebreak or Copperhead hatband. Either would look great on your hat.
Would look good for sure but I haven't seen either in a while. They're typically pretty safe from me but if I happen upon 1 try it. Never eaten snake but might be tasty too.

Heartstarter

I might have a nice copperhead skin I tanned some time back, if I can put my hands on it I’ll PM you and send it to you. I only kill them if I have a project that requires it.

slow motion

I might have a nice copperhead skin I tanned some time back, if I can put my hands on it I’ll PM you and send it to you. I only kill them if I have a project that requires it.
Mighty kind offer Sir. Don't know that I have anything worthy to trade.

Heartstarter

If I can put my hands on a skin, cane break or copperhead I’ll give it to you, not asking for anything in return. I’ll start looking tonight.