Man I love me some weight watchers!

jigman29

We weighed in yesterday and I am down 12 pounds for 2 weeks.I am happy with the loss so far but I am worried that it will stop without exersize.I messed up my back pretty good about a month ago so my physical therapist said no activities,even walking for at least a couple of months.Hopefully I can keep losing until I can at least start walking with the family.Luckily I have a job where I can sit as often as I need to so I don't have to lose any work time.

greg_n_clayton

Hey neighbor !! How is this diet going for ya ?? Ain't seen no up dates lately !! Who you work for that will let you set as much as ya want ?

jigman29

We weighed in Wednesday and i am down 28 lb and i hope to break 30 next week. It's not so bad once you get used to it, my goal is60 pounds

Kwaksmoka

Congrats way to go! That's very encouraging, I just started back today! I need to drop 60 somehow, sad part is I know how just have to get the mindset and determination! Today was good hopefully I can keep up! Maybe we can start a check in system to keep up with one another on here? Kind of a Woody's Accountability, WWP woddys weightloss plan! Anyhow it is encouraging to hear your sucess and committment. Keep it up.

jigman29

Thanks,I had a hard time at first but you are right about the mindset.It took me a few weeks to get used to not having sweet tea but it is normal as can be now and I have no problem doing without sugar.I missed my 30 pound goal by 1/2 pound but I am still happy with another 1.5 gone.I actually had to buy new pants the other day cause mine were falling off me and I have put at least 6 new holes in my belt lol.I hope to get another 30 or so before I get where I would like to be.Good luck with it and keep us posted.

Kwaksmoka

Week 2, not as motivated today as I was all last week! Got to get the mojo back. Eat right, eat right, eat right :banginghe

jigman29

Just remember,tomorrow is a new day.No matter how many times you backslide you can always start over tomorrow.In my third week I broke down from the lack of sweet tea and sugar in general.I pulled in the store and I got a bag of chips ahoy and a jug of milk and ate until I was sick lol.But,I put the points in my phone on the app and made myself accountable and started over.It will get easier as time goes on and even though I still have breakdowns it has not been as bad as that one.

Latest posts