Miller/Early counties Ga leases.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties lease

Need some new members to help me with these turkeys. They're making a fool out of me so far this Spring. I think some of our hens are nesting already. I think a big ol doe blew my cover this morning. A gobbler flew down behind me, but wouldn't talk or come..

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties Ga lease

Signed up two new members yesterday, five left open. And three of those may be taken soon. Don't procrastronate,, two reasons. You don't to be left out, and I have to pay the lease by the last week of May.
If we don't have the number of member by then, we might just divy up and go with what we have.
Called up 8 gobblers in the last two days. Took one and missed one. Saw ten deer yesterday. I'm beginning to like this chair blind.
003-12.jpg

Last edited:

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten

Added another member just a few minutes ago. We're looking better. Also getting pictures of bucks who still have their antlers...here's one of em.

010-6.jpg

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten

Got caught in a bad thunderstorm hunting turkeys yesterday morning. But, before the rain, had four gobblers and five hens come by. No long beards though. Setup in the dark, and had one gobbling in the tree right over me. Talk about picking the right spot? Not an accident, I've been scouting em out.

Still need four members...

Last edited:

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten

Got my second gobbler this morning, even though a coyote was after him for a spell. Four openings left.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten

Biggest that's showed up where I was hunting was 7 inch beards. Took this one, and am moving to another area where I hear some gobbling. Gotta be a long beard looking for me. This bird sure did some gobbling and strutting. Even had a coyote run him off once. Called him back 45 minutes later. I've left most of the lease for the other guys so far. Going to have to give em some company as I search for a really big one for my third bird.

001-3.jpg

Last edited:

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten

We still need four members. Times running out, the bill's coming due soon and I don't see a bailout coming my way.
Want to join a good group, and a good lease. This is the place. The other guys are seeing gobblers, but they havn't got one close enough yet.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties SW Ga lease

We're close to Blakely Ga, Colquitt, Bainbridge and Donalsonville Georgia. Actually located right between Mayhaw and Lucille Ga. 1674 acres of prime planted pine woods with lots of cypress sloughs, mayhaw ponds, live oaks, water oaks and gallberry thickets. Excellent deer and turkey woods. Most roads are accessable by 2 wheel drive vehicles. 2 acre private camp with electricity, water, two showers and trailer parking, right outside the gate.
Looking for four more members. Our lease has to be paid by the last week of April. This is a nonprofit club, we just collect enough to pay the bills. Come join us and enjoy the comradery and hunting.
This buck is still here. He's going to be bigger this season

001-2.jpg

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties SW Ga lease

Well, have to bump this back to the top. As luck would have it, one fellow has changed his mind at the last minute, just when the lease is due. Says he's got schools during the next hunting season and wont have time to hunt.
That puts us back to three vacancies.
1674 acres, pines, hardwoods, swamps and a creek running through the place. Private property 2 acre camp with water, electricity, two bathrooms. Plenty of trailer parking. Dues are reasonable, just enough to pay the lease is all we collect. We all share camp cost, last year it was 75 each, might be a little more this year.
Our bucks are just now dropping their antlers. Getting plenty pictures of bucks in bachelor groups now.
010-8.jpg

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties lease, SW Ga

We're still looking for a few good members...

Our lease money is due the last week of this month. Join us, you wont be sorry.

006-3.jpg

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties SW Ga Lease

Three openings, don't think they will last long. I'm seeing more deer sign than I've seen in several years. Saw nine deer this morning while turkey hunting. One gobbler who wouldn't respond, one hen and two coons. Great morning.:flag:

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties SW Ga

The 500 you saw changed as the property was reconfigured. We now have approx 1674 acres without St Regis.
Everybody shares a camp cost in this club. It's necessary to have a central club meeting place for the pin your location map etc..

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten

One step foreward, two steps back. That's the way it seems to be going. We lost another member due to job loss. Puts us back to three vacancies. If you want to be part of a good club, PM me.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties lease SW Ga

Checked the lease today. Mosquitos hatching out in the billions. Water continues to stand where I've not seen it before, even when we had the last two floods, 94 and 98. Bet it'll all be gone by Deer season. Still looking for three good members.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties lease SW Ga

850.00 per member for 1674 acres with year round access to hunting and the outdoors.
We also have a private camp with electricity, two baths and trailer parking. That's where we cook, meet, share tall tales, and pin a map. Camp is just outside the gate. We all share camp cost. I rent it from an individual. Last year camp cost was 75 each. This year, it will be a little more.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties SW GA lease

Whoops... I miscounted. We need four more members. Need some help thinning the bucks. According to the trail cameras, we have plenty of em that made it thru the 2008 season.