Miller/Early counties Ga leases.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties SW GA Lease

Showing our hunt club property tomorrow (SAT May 16th) to a couple of fellows. Interested? PM me and join us for the tour.
We have a diverse property. Cyress Ponds, Creek, Cypress drains, Mayhaw Ponds, Hammocks and lots of oaks. Most of the property has good roads, and a couple require 4 x 4. I've been here for 23 years, wouldn't have lasted that long if it wasn't a good hunting property.

RReynolds74

Greetings, just checking to see if you still may have some opening. I'm from worth county and lost our lease. Thanks in Advance!!!!!!

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties lease

Pm'ed ya...

Hate to hear of anybody losing their lease, but it's happening to lots of folks this year. We managed to hang on last year because a couple of us financed to pay in time, then collected most of it back later. Still went in the hole. This year, I've financed to pay our lease in time. Now, I'm hoping not to go in the hole again. All we can hope is, the economy gets better before next year. We can't keep going at this pace. Time will tell..

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties SW GA lease

Our lease is all woods except for one 20 acre field. It's been raining again, and we've found out, the afternoons aren't a good time to look the property over. You get wet, and all the tracks are washed out. And did I mention the mosquito's? Glad they weren't around during deer season.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties SW Ga lease

Just bumping, it doesn't take long to get lost in this thread,.

Three openings remain.

sawgrassrd11.jpg

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten

Not far from Mayhaw, lucille, or Blakely Ga. Other close towns are Donalsonville and Colquitt Ga.
Trail cameras show we have a good buck population coming on for next season... And with all the rain we're having, they'll be in good shape with all the browse it's making.

Hey ya'll, we still have two openings..

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties lease, SW Ga.

We're still here, two openings remain.
850.00 per membership, 1674 acres of woods, not fields.
Great group of hunters and a private camp at the gate.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties SW GA lease

Had a call today, a fellow says someone he knows will take one of the vacancies.
Will confirm when and if he joins.

One left....

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties SW Ga

We need 16 to pay the bill. Sounds like a lot, but we have ab out five to six members who hardly ever hunt.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties SW Ga hunt club

Time is getting short, we will be hunting without ya, if you don't join.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten

Bumping to see if I can stay on top longer than ten minutes..

Less than four months, and archery season opens.

let me know if you have opening for next year keep me in mind i am in a club know but looking for something closer 352-637-4531 nick falabella

Latest posts