Mock scrape is working

DynamicDennis

That "special time of year" may require for the one who is setting up the urine spot to be a little weak on the Budweiser intake. :sneaky:
That's why I don't usually freshen the scrapes myself. Need some "clean" buddies, but I don't have any

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I started a mock scrape a few weeks back on the edge of my food plot. I bent this little tree over and peed under it . Within a few days the bucks started hitting it, I got this video the other morn.
That’s pretty cool B! I’ve been searching for them but haven’t found any on the field edges yet…….just a few inside them. Gonna have to make the first one I guess:LOL:

Jim Boyd

Sweet work!!!!!!

Beer pee is fine, they don’t know the difference.

I peed in one last night (Corona fueled) and it is neat as a pin this afternoon.

Love the video!!!!!!

splatek

UAEC
The debate on “to pee, or not to pee” rages on. seems like every other person I ask says something diff. But, I’ll tell you I recently did the same thing and had a big one roll up from the wrong direction. Was headed right for me in the stand but then he crossed my boot path. Didn’t bolt immediately but clearly was confused. I just had to pee so I figured under neat a low hanging branch is as gods a spot as any. Not saying I’ma believe, …. But yuengling. Americas finest brewery or first or something like that.

Jim Boyd

The debate on “to pee, or not to pee” rages on. seems like every other person I ask says something diff. But, I’ll tell you I recently did the same thing and had a big one roll up from the wrong direction. Was headed right for me in the stand but then he crossed my boot path. Didn’t bolt immediately but clearly was confused. I just had to pee so I figured under neat a low hanging branch is as gods a spot as any. Not saying I’ma believe, …. But yuengling. Americas finest brewery or first or something like that.

I routinely urinate on my rubber boots as I enter the woods.

I very rarely see them pick me up.

I am in the woods and on stand - a lot.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Me pee scrapes work, it all turns to ammonia after a bit I'm told

Jim Boyd

bilgerat

Senior
almost every buck in the area has hit this scrape over the past few weeks, I have several pics of bucks peeing in it and one of a little tiny spike standing on his hind legs trying to reach the licking branch. Theres 5 new rub trees in the woods right behind the camera, I was hoping it would bring the 10 point out in the daytime but he still comes in at night10 3am.jpg