Nice 8 point

rstallings1979

I have a deer similar to that. I run cameras like crazy on our place from 10/1 to 1/1. I usually get him in the daylight one time maybe two for the last three years in a row. Of course I am not around or hunting other spots.

splatek

UAEC
I'd like to see them two wrestle...
Try eliminating food at night - I had read somewhere that is one way to encourage daytime appearances. I don't but it, Instead it's probably best to add more cover. Grain of salt here, because I am brand spanking new, but seems like a feeder like that is tantamount to an ag field - where the deer are very exposed and would virtually never walk through during the daylight hours, around here anyhow. Hard to tell what the surrounding vege is like b/c nightime picture, but I would be curious to see if having a large briar thicket leading up to and surrounding that feeder somehow (don't ask how, because I have no idea) might reduce his anxiety, because everybody I have ever talked to about deer hunting says that outside the rut they need three things, food water and cover and I am coming to believe that's not the order of importance. That is, eating and drinking are only good insofar as you can survive to eat and drink another day and since cover is a deer's way of trying to avoid predation...
blah blah blah...
I am not sure any of that makes sense and sorry about simply typing my thoughts randomly, because like I said - total newb!

Good luck killing him, or both, THey are very nice!