Official Game Thread....... Alabama vs FSU

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
The O line sux,it was just a matter of time before frenchy got killed,special teams was awful,running game was awful......etc!!!How they were ranked #3 is beyond me.

You must have been watching a different game than the rest of us. That or you're a Techie and don't have a clue what a real football team looks like anyway.

Matthew6

Banned thug
You must have been watching a different game than the rest of us. That or you're a Techie and don't have a clue what a real football team looks like anyway.

wont be long until they are all nestled away in the foid plots for the fall. :rofl:

fish hawk

Bass Master

2 interceptions,blocked punt,blocked field goal,fumble recoveryon a kick off,210 yds passing,40 yds rushing,3 sacks........Yea thats a offensive juggernaut for you

fish hawk

Bass Master
your view is getting tiring. lets talk about what your loser dogs have done for you lately. are you a loyal fan who attends games.

Your getting annoying,let's talk about how you pulled a disappearing act when bama lost to Clemson last year

Matthew6

Banned thug
answer my question. are you a loyal dog fan and go to any games. what are your thoughts on your team. do you like fromm. how well do you think your team will do this year. offer some magical insight. make a prediction for the game with the irish. you come across as one of the types slayer outed in the uga game thread. have a great day.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
2 interceptions,blocked punt,blocked field goal,fumble recoveryon a kick off,210 yds passing,40 yds rushing,3 sacks........Yea thats a offensive juggernaut for you

How good would you expect a better offense to perform, oh lets say just on the outside chance that they just faced quite possibly the best defense in the nation?

Can a really good defense make a good offense look bad?

You sure you're not a Techie?

Madsnooker

Snookums, you just don't understand SEC foozbawl...:rofl:

Oh believe me, been hearing that excuse for bad sec offenses for years!!!:rofl:

Again, watched the game again and saw lots of sloppy play, hurtz not seeing receivers that were open or late on throw, FSU oline didn't get magically fixed and it showed.

But as I said first game of year and went about as expected.

Gonna be a long season and no matter the perception after week one, it will be a lot different by week 10!!!!

fish hawk

Bass Master
answer my question. are you a loyal dog fan and go to any games. what are your thoughts on your team. do you like fromm. how well do you think your team will do this year. offer some magical insight. make a prediction for the game with the irish. you come across as one of the types slayer outed in the uga game thread. have a great day.

Why don't you tell us about how you disappeared after bama lost to Clemson?I can pull the thread up if you like

Last edited:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Why don't you tell us about how you disappeared after bama lost to Clemson?I can pull the thread up if you like

Most of us disappear once the season is over, unless you're a butt hurt fan of another club living vicariously through another team or conference thinking you might have something to prove by bowing up and thumping your chest on an internet forum.

For most of us there is a life to live out there outside of football once it is over. Others, not so much.

Personally I was happy for Dabo and what he had accomplished, and will be happy for him again if he pulls it off again. Just as I would be happy for Kirby, but that is less likely given the level of negativity his fans wallow in constantly.

UGA fans seem to be the worlds worst armchair quarterbacks. I just chalk it up to their real world job dissatisfaction leading them to an ethereal state of believing each and every one would be the best college football head coach that ever lived.

You seem to be trying to prove a point by trolling this particular thread? Is it your shoe size? The roll of $100 bills you carry around with you? or what? What do you have to prove here in a thread that is not about a team you could give two flips about? If I didn't know better I'd say you were a previously banned member from here that used to like Miami, then it was LSU, then who knows because his real life never could come up to par with his imaginary forum life.

Gold Ranger

The O line sux,it was just a matter of time before frenchy got killed,special teams was awful,running game was awful......etc!!!How they were ranked #3 is beyond me.

I was actually impressed by the OLine. Considering they were going against a top 3 DLine.

Special teams WERE awful.

I thought it was good getting Bama early since they were breaking in alot new defenders, but I overlooked one thing. It was just as good for Bama to get us early since we were breaking in pretty much all new skill position players.

Without the injury to Francois, there is no doubt that we'd be in position to get a second shot at Bama. Even with him out, we'll still get a decent bowl game. The defense will win us most of our games, and Akers flashed what we can look forward to in the second quarter Saturday night.

Now, other than Bama, who in the top 5 actually looked like a top 5 team?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs!

Gold Ranger

How good would you expect a better offense to perform, oh lets say just on the outside chance that they just faced quite possibly the best defense in the nation?

Can a really good defense make a good offense look bad?

You sure you're not a Techie?

Funny thing is, I bet Bama's offense looks alot better the rest of the season. If we didn't face the best defense in the nation, you may have.

fish hawk

Bass Master
Most of us disappear once the season is over, unless you're a butt hurt fan of another club living vicariously through another team or conference thinking you might have something to prove by bowing up and thumping your chest on an internet forum.

For most of us there is a life to live out there outside of football once it is over. Others, not so much.

Personally I was happy for Dabo and what he had accomplished, and will be happy for him again if he pulls it off again. Just as I would be happy for Kirby, but that is less likely given the level of negativity his fans wallow in constantly.

UGA fans seem to be the worlds worst armchair quarterbacks. I just chalk it up to their real world job dissatisfaction leading them to an ethereal state of believing each and every one would be the best college football head coach that ever lived.

You seem to be trying to prove a point by trolling this particular thread? Is it your shoe size? The roll of $100 bills you carry around with you? or what? What do you have to prove here in a thread that is not about a team you could give two flips about? If I didn't know better I'd say you were a previously banned member from here that used to like Miami, then it was LSU, then who knows because his real life never could come up to par with his imaginary forum life.
Haha,I think your the one living in the imaginary world and angry.