The Super Duper Go Noles 2024 Thread (because the other one is MIA)

ChiefOsceola

Our former Go Noles thread seems to be MIA, so here's to a fresh start.

Go Noles!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I'm in. Go Noles! :rockon:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Noles! for my brosef bidness partner.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
In memory of RedHills and in the hope of his safe return one day -

Go Noles.

i suppose that each of us may determine for ourselves where to.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
417691799_678567214439032_3397045130824470155_n.jpg

ChiefOsceola

Some nice portal pickups over the weekend for our Noles. Reloading for 24. Go Noles!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Noles!

Browning Slayer

Somebody please bet @Browning Slayer that the Noles will end up the '24 season ranked ahead of the Bulldogs...
::;
:ROFLMAO:
I don't think think ANY Nole will be making ANY bets anytime soon. They thought they climbed out of the septic tank with the Vols but that didn't happen. They have no idea how next season will be. Dawgs look very promising.

buckpasser

I don't think think ANY Nole will be making ANY bets anytime soon. They thought they climbed out of the septic tank with the Vols but that didn't happen. They have no idea how next season will be. Dawgs look very promising.

I thought I read y’all’s coach was leaving for the falcons? :bounce:

ChiefOsceola

Watching the game last night just confirmed that we'd have been definitely been national champs this year had JT not been injured, and had the committee not snubbed us, we probably would've even with TR or BG.

Go Noles!

Browning Slayer

Watching the game last night just confirmed that we'd have been definitely been national champs this year had JT not been injured, and had the committee not snubbed us, we probably would've even with TR or BG.

Go Noles!
So you agree you weren't a top 4 team one JT got hurt!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: