On My Way To Tallahassee!

buckpasser

“Have’em spread and wait’in!”? Are you personally going to apply it?

I just watched a brother britches commercial on BET while in my local BBQ restaurant. They give a 100% guarantee that they will apply the cream with their face or it’s free. No questions asked.

bullgator

It’s a hands-free application. Didn’t you read what it says on the pour arm (whatever it’s called). I mean, if you’d rather hand apply it you’re welcome to do so.

:rofl:
I feel no obligation to provide relief to any Noles! It’s your project brother.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I get somebody getting sour over a danuowa or browning slayer joke. They tend to burn a bit lol. But dang.... Silver Britches is about as mild mannered as they come. He like Johnny Ringo.... he was just funning around. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

buckpasser

But they got a Natty Lite:ROFLMAO:

I had some “UGA CHAMPS” t shirts pop up on my Amazon last night. I had to click on it to see “orange bowl” in small lettering underneath. I think I’ll stick to my SEC Champions model!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That’s the Bama center and 2 Bama offensive linemen getting ready to play Michigan. :bounce:
Nice deflect, the loser folding chairs for watching the natty are right over there where you left them couple years ago. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Alabama got the bragging rights on Geirgia head to head. Straight up. But don’t start acting like you GON tak about anything besides that when you just got your behind beat by Michigan and are GON be sitting at home during the NC again and won’t hoist a trophy for the third year in a row. Y’all can get mad but I’m speaking the truth.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Nice deflect, the loser folding chairs for watching the natty are right over there where you left them couple years ago. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
That’s great to hear! And glad you know where they’re at ‘cause you and the rest them Bammers can go sit in them and watch the natty this year! Just be careful when you unfold them, I’d hate for you to lose a finger! :bounce:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Pfffft! Pops in here talkin’ smack! Imma send him a tube of butthurt cream.

:rofl:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I didn’t toss first stone, but I’ll respond in kind.
DAWGs lost the SEC and sat out the Natty with one easiest schedules ever.
Bama’s performance isn’t in your stats.
Kirby is a good coach, mixed his own talents in with what he learned from Saban. The future looks as good as it’s been in decades for the DAWGs.
I liked improvement I saw at Bama this year, will be fun next year.
The rivalry will continue.