Paper harvest

tom turkey 2x2

Years ago I bought a lifetime license. Now I know I need a harvest record before turkey season, but for th life of me I can not find where I can get one without buying a new license, which I do not need, just the harvest record. I have looked and searched several times, have not found it. Help a old man out!

tr21

well I tried to do mine and found the same thing you did. so called a buddy of mine with the DNR and he said they wont be available until some time in march ! so we have to wait.....

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
And if you do "buy" a harvest record online the "cost" will be $0.00 so check out with a smile.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Years ago I bought a lifetime license. Now I know I need a harvest record before turkey season, but for th life of me I can not find where I can get one without buying a new license, which I do not need, just the harvest record. I have looked and searched several times, have not found it. Help a old man out!
Assuming you’re talking about GA…..

I know you said paper harvest but this is actually pretty user friendly and convenient and you don’t have to go anywhere but online to get your harvest records.

Download the Go Outdoors GA App and get set up in there. Shouldn’t need anything but your birthdate, last babe and last 4 of social security number to find you.

Open the App and go to “Purchase License” and follow your options. You can add the harvest record free and then sync your license on the App.

But the 2023 Turkey harvest isn’t available until March.

3ABC8112-DD32-4E3B-A19B-B7F3E9ABF845.png

Last edited:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
2023-2024 Free Harvest records are available for purchase now. I got mine and synced it to my license yesterday.

huntfish

Thanks all. I always buy my sportsman license in the fall and assumed that my harvest record was for both deer in fall and turkey in spring. And I've been checked many times without an issue. Luckily, I don't turkey hunt much.

Gaswamp

tried to update mine toady but wouldn't let me