Pay it forward (please sticky)

RangerJ

I am interested in the Rage Nocturnal Lighted Nocks if they are still available.Thanks

aLSO HAVE 3 MUZZY 100 GRN BROADHEADS. NOT EVEN ASSEMBLED YET. a FEW G5 t3'S. AND SOME RAGE 2 BLADES. sWITCHED TO THE 4MM DEEP SIX SO ALL MY STUFF IS USELESS TO ME.

RangerJ

Thank you for the nocks.ATA

1990chevy

I'm getting another kid into bow hunting. His parents are unable to buy him a bow. So I'm gonna try to purchase him one my self but I won't have the funds to buy the rest of the stuff he needs to be ready for the woods.

RangerJ

How old is this kid ?

RangerJ

Thanks,he is too big for what I had in mind.Good luck with your venture.

Big7

Got some .40 S&W.. some are hollow points and some FMJ..

Got some 7MM Mauser, 170gr round nose and a few 140?
PSP's. Also have some mil-surp ball that is old
but shoots. I don't have the rifle anymore, I found
this stuff after I sold it.

CCI .22 WMR rat shot. Box of 20.

Lee loader in .35 Rem. (I know where it is)
Same thing in .41 Mag if i can find it.

Some .308 pulled bullets. FMJBT.
Bout a third of an 8 pound can of W540 powder.

Prolly more if I look through it again.

PM me and meet in Monroe. Not fooling with shipping.
This for free.

I have some "stuff" for sale if I can get on swap-n-sell. :banginghe

GA native

I have two Browning mod chokes. 20 ga and 12 ga. My Dad had Browning shotguns, 30 years ago, and these chokes are still lingering. I have no use for them.

Yours iffin you want them.

Covehnter

I have a Mathews Zmax bow. Been stored in a bow box under the bed for years. Took in out a while back it the spring has popped (i bet that made a heck of a noise). I couldn't see anything wrong with the limbs. I assume it just needs a new string. If memory serves it was a 28" draw length. I believe it has a rest/sight on it as well, if not I have extras I could give at the same time. Like to hand it over to someone that may get some use from it. Located in Acworth.

RangerJ

If you still have it my grandson,10 years old could use it,he outgrew his PSE He is a big 10 year old.

1990chevy

I have a Mathews Zmax bow. Been stored in a bow box under the bed for years. Took in out a while back it the spring has popped (i bet that made a heck of a noise). I couldn't see anything wrong with the limbs. I assume it just needs a new string. If memory serves it was a 28" draw length. I believe it has a rest/sight on it as well, if not I have extras I could give at the same time. Like to hand it over to someone that may get some use from it. Located in Acworth.
how far are you from savannah?

Anyone have any entry level crossbows sitting around? Will pay for it and pay for shipping.

Testing the waters. Will put back on here as paying it forward if I don't like it or when I upgrade.