Petition to drain Lanier

GeorgiaBob

I seem to remember it wasn't that long ago a drought dang near did drain that lake. Weren't a whole buncha folks kinda irate 'bout that?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Toemmeeka is is the idjit that put her kid on that inner tube ride with no life jacket and it was a friend of hers in that boating party that hit him while the boat was making a u-turn in a cove, slinging the kid wide.
Now 'Toemmeekas' Law' has kids of responsible parents wearin life jackets statewide instead of just kids belonging to idiot parents, and lowered the allowable bac for boaters to 0.08% because her peeps where drunk.
Her and her friends should have been the first people charged.
She must be proud.
Jm2c.

1eyefishing

Ask the appalachicola bay oyster industry how they would feel about refilling the lake.
Of course I say that without the reservior, they couldn't get a consistent flow of water, but they don't see it that way.

natureman

Ask the appalachicola bay oyster industry how they would feel about refilling the lake.
Of course I say that without the reservior, they couldn't get a consistent flow of water, but they don't see it that way.
What did they do before Lanier, West Point, WFG and Seminole were built?

1eyefishing

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t happen

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I have a sheltered life. I had to Google who Usher is.

The COE that manages that lake is part of the same Army changing Fort and street names. So anything is possible. Maybe some reparations to some of the folks who had to sell out.

Biggin13

I would be interested in hearing what the property owners think about her idea. Wonder how big of a cut in property values, and tax revenue this would have.

1eyefishing

She put an eleven year old out on an innertube ride with no life jacket. The operator u-turns in a cove and slings the kid into an approaching jet-skier, also in her party. One or both of the operators were drinking.
The lake would be a lot safer if they just didn't allow idiots there.
#draintheidiots.