Petition to drain Lanier

tr21

She put an eleven year old out on an innertube ride with no life jacket. The operator u-turns in a cove and slings the kid into an approaching jet-skier, also in her party. One or both of the operators were drinking.
The lake would be a lot safer if they just didn't allow idiots there.
#draintheidiots.
yep but you know they wont be blamed, it's the lakes fault !

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
saw a article yesterday about all the black youngsters drowning. it wont be long before they drain all the lakes to stop them from drowning.....
From my experience black children do drown disproportionately to whites, but it’s not because of some made up story about Lanier being haunted because of the racisms

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
That said. Drain every public lake in Georgia and sell the land off. Blow the dams up. Rivers only. Natural like nature intended

How about swimming pools and claw foot bath tubs ???

tr21

How about swimming pools and claw foot bath tubs ???
they have to go too ! and just wait until they start dying from sticking their fingers in electric outlets because they had no diddy to teach them not to !

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
From my experience black children do drown disproportionately to whites, but it’s not because of some made up story about Lanier being haunted because of the racisms
That’s because they disproportionately refrain from water activities, to include swimming. When was the last time a group of blacks went past you on jet skis when you were on the water?

transfixer

I have a sheltered life. I had to Google who Usher is.

The COE that manages that lake is part of the same Army changing Fort and street names. So anything is possible. Maybe some reparations to some of the folks who had to sell out.

Yep, my grandparents along with a whole lot of other people were forced to sell their farm and relocate because they wanted to flood the area, pretty sure they didn't get the market rate for their property either ,,,

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
That’s because they disproportionately refrain from water activities, to include swimming. When was the last time a group of blacks went past you on jet skis when you were on the water?
More like when was the last time you saw any taking swimming lessons?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Just wait. It’s coming.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
She probably just wants to go look for Julio Jones's $150k earring he lost in the lake while jet skiing.