Phil's new avatar

GeauxLSU

fulldraw74 said:
:rofl: Funny you should mention that, i had a co-worker ask me the same thing this morning.....
What's up with you boys exactly that you have so many people questioning your orientation?? Perhaps I SHOULD put that avatar back up. This is very enlightening....

Trizey

GeauxLSU said:
Why would your friend think you frequent gay sites? :pop:

There was no frequency ;) Just a one time misunderstanding :D

By the way, I do love my FORD :fine:

fulldraw74

GeauxLSU said:
What's up with you boys exactly that you have so many people questioning your orientation?? Perhaps I SHOULD put that avatar back up. This is very enlightening....

At the sight of that flag that was the impression he got but after seeing that i was on Woody's he said that is must just be you.... :bounce:

fulldraw74

GeauxLSU said:
Was he wanting a date? :whip:

That was a UGA fan, i dont think tech has any anymore....
as for the "date", i'm staying out of that one.... I knew there was something "funny" about LSU fans... ::ke:

GeauxLSU

fulldraw74 said:
That was a UGA fan, i dont think tech has any anymore....
as for the "date", i'm staying out of that one.... I knew there was something "funny" about LSU fans... ::ke:
Hey, he's YOUR friend. The UGA education explains.... Ah, nevermind, I need their support tonight. :D

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
GeauxLSU said:
Thanks Jeff. :love:
Homophobes.... They're just so.... insensitve! Silly boys.... :rolleyes:
I am and I admit it! :banana: :rofl: :rofl:

matthewsman

Phil,I'll change mine in honor of your sacrifice

Just because we are secure enough in our masculinity to wear a "pink shirt" so to speak,we shouldn't have to change ours to suit their insecurities........Wear the flag with pride brother.... :flag:

Hunt'nDawg

whoa...there that scary avatar again. Please Matthewsman change it. The eyes just kinda jump out at you.