S & W 41 - 22LR

Michael F Sights

I got an S & W 41 22 LR the other day, thinking about putting a red dot on it. Anyone have a red dot on theirs?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Congrats. That quite possibly is the sweetest shooting rimfire pistol ever.

You are going to love it.

Personally don't own one, but have drooled over Dad's. He's got one with open sights and one with a red dot. I'm not sure the brand. It's non-magnified.

Last edited:

godogs57

I love mine.THE most accurate 22 pistol made. No need for a red dot. We take 2 liter bottle caps and throw em as far as we can and then make em dance with that pistol. Fun practice

TJay

I have a Vortexx Venom on my S&W Victory and I love it. I'll post a pic as soon as my phone gets a charge.

TJay

Here is my SW Victory .22 with the Vortex Venom. Venom is easy to set up and install I'm really happy with mine.

Attachments

• IMG_1461.JPG
    IMG_1461.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 21

pdsniper

I also have a 41 with the 7 1/4 barrel and muzzle break most accurate 22 pistol I have ever fired don't know what you paid for it but they are a very expensive pistol even used

Dub

Thanks for all the reply's!

The S&W M41 is often referred to as the most accurate .22lr semi-auto being made today.

Seems to me that whatever it takes to allow yourself to tap into that accuracy could be a good experiment.

I wish I'd spent more time shooting Dad's M41 as a precision gun, vs simply banging them out quickly. The way I was shooting wasn't much of a test and the other .22lr were equally functional in my hands that day. I've seen him get steady and aim carefully and shoot groups at extended ranges that are amazing.

I have a c-more on min. 8 min. dot in it now,for steel challenge matches, 4 min.going in for squirrels.
I tried the 4moa dot for squirrel one time. That was enough for me. Even at thirty yards the dot covers most of a squirrel. I went back to a scope. A squirrels coconut is about 1". A 4 moa dot covers twice that area at 50 yards.

Last edited:

Latest posts