Accurate 22 LR

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
A nice looking 10-22 sporter on ODT

I have no knowledge of this guns condition, and do not know the seller, but it seems like a good price for that gun

killerv

A nice looking 10-22 sporter on ODT

I have no knowledge of this guns condition, and do not know the seller, but it seems like a good price for that gun

Saw that one, good price

Deerhead

Greatly appreciate everyone’s recommendations and insight. Nothing beats your first hand experience. Since starting this post I have gone down the 22lr rabbit hole. Never know there were so many options. I have always wanted a lever gun…. But after all the you tube vides, internet searches, reading everyone’s post… I am now leaning towards the 10/22. I even researched building my own with the endless options that got expensive quickly.

I am thinking about something factory. I am liking the Begara BXR Steel. Thanks Gator89 Does anyone have or shot one? You tube video’s shows this is a capable gun of very good groups at a reasonable price. I like their guns and know they make quality barrels.

1705692833229.png

Goon

Guess I am suffering from post season blues. Thinking about a 22lr to plink with. Do not want to break the bank and not want a cheap 22. I want one that is accurate! One inch or less groups at 50 yds. Is that possible for a 10/22? What do you recommend? Do you have one that is accurate… Thanks for your advise.
I had Clark Custom Guns build me a custom 10/22 and it is 1/2 inch at 50 yards with Eley ammo and some CCI. I have taken squirrels well past 75 yards.

MOTS

I guess I'm in the plinking and squirrel hunting group. I prefer auto .22's and bolts for big game. The sky is the limit on what can be done to the 10/22's, probably more than the AR's.

transfixer

There is a very clean looking Marlin 781 on the trader site right now, if I didn't already have a mdl 81 I'd have to pick that one up as well

Dub

Image 272.jpeg

Image 275.jpeg

killerv

View attachment 1284910

View attachment 1284911
I have certainly considered getting rid of a bunch of stuff to purchase a voodoo or cooper 22.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

I have certainly considered getting rid of a bunch of stuff to purchase a voodoo or cooper 22.

It is mighty gratifying when you are able to whittle down redundant guns and get one or two that you've always dreamed of....especially when you order them with the exact features you want.

Much less costly than buying dream cars, trucks, bikes, boats and such. (y)

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
My CZ457 American will make dime-sized groups at 50 yards with CCI #30 if I do my part. The adjustable trigger is nice, though I would prefer that the curved trigger blade was not radiused. Plenty of support for triggers, barrels, and stocks, though it comes pretty nice out of the box.

The Tikka T1X's are also in the same category and probably has better threaded offerings.20190817_084914.jpg