Southern IN... Live From the Tree!!!

Hunter Haven

Nice pics... congrats again:clap:

K80

Congrats ugaof94, I love the character.

Good luck everyone else.

Gut_Pile

Thanks for sharing the story with us ugaof94! That is a great looking deer right there. I like that rack and his body is huge. Hope everyone has a safe trip home in the morning

BornToHuntAndFish

Glad you got yourself a nice buck, ugaof94. That rack was so unique. Thanks for all the good updates. Hope ya'll get a chance for one last hunt Monday morning before you come home.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
no last morning hunt. we are packed and ready to hit the road. not sure when we will be back up yet, but you can bet it will be fun when it happens!

the IN lease situation is a strange one. I have never seen a piece of property with more tracks on it. every inch has tracks on it. but the deer were not on it (in general) for the last three days. I did get a glimpse of a no questions asked bruiser beast and another mid sized 8 over there and of course a handful of does. we got stands ready for the rut though!

probably short threads this year. cant see any 11 day 42,000 view and 700+ posts this year because of work....buuuuuttttttt you just never know:D

thanks again for following along

Jasper

Awesome thread as usual. Thanks ya'll and congrats on a fine buck!

smitty

Nice read!

Jim I also have hunted Indiana alot and as you say some trails look like cattle paths and you hunt them and never see a deer???:cry:Thanks for the trip gotta get my tail back up there and see what i can do??Hard to leave Georgia when when I got a gross 165 3/8 buck last year on a simple central Ga lease::ke:I'll stay tuned for the updates coming soon I know Thanks agisn...

BornToHuntAndFish

Thanks for taking us forum folks along with you on your trip with all the live updates. Glad ya'll have your stands up & ready for any of your next trips, hopefully during the pre-rut & peak rut times. Have a safe, restful return back home in GA.