Team 25 is now " Head-Busters "

MossyOak

Goodluck Team members and be sure to pick out the biggest tom, hoping to get a replacement hunter by huntinfool soon !

Mossy

typarker69

well we do have a new member it is duckhawk. I have not sent him a PM yet.

Oh by the way did I say we are on the board!!!!!! got one this morning. Pictures are comming. 7inch beard and little over half inch spurs, but thats good for 5 points. hope everyone else gets one to.

Duckhawk

Banned
Congrats buddy on the bird. I let some walk this morning but I should have pulled the trigger.they was just around 50yd

MossyOak

congrats !

well we do have a new member it is duckhawk. I have not sent him a PM yet.

Oh by the way did I say we are on the board!!!!!! got one this morning. Pictures are comming. 7inch beard and little over half inch spurs, but thats good for 5 points. hope everyone else gets one to.

Congrats on getting us points....
I couldnt go this morning but will be headed out this afternoon, it llooks good, but you know the old saying, bird aint in the bag until you stickum..

Lets see pics

Mossy

PS....welcome duckhawk

Duckhawk

Banned
Glad to be apart of the headbusters! Hope to add to the points this weekend

MossyOak

well....

Saw 4 hens, several toms, 2 deer and 1 bobcat ( atleast I think it was, it was way too big for a regular hse cat with spots and no tail ) :bounce:

Atleast I scouted out and found out where their roosting, so I'll be back in the woods at day break and hopefully give Mr Tom the feel of my carbon arrow & Grim Reaper blades :bounce:

GoodLuck everyone

Mossy

typarker69

here we go

well I got some pictures of the bird yesterday and by the way the one today to. I want yall to check the pictures before i post them. want to make sure everything is right. I have already seen some that did not follow the rules.

march 20 2010 bird, 7 1/2 in beard and 3/4 spurs

P3200121.jpg

P3200116.jpg

march 21 2010 bird, 9 3/4 beard and 1 1/8 spurs

P3210130.jpg

P3210128.jpg

Duckhawk

Banned
They look good to me man, congrats to you Mr. Turkey Slayer

MossyOak

Goodlord

Your turkey killing machine, congrats and yeah for " Head Busters " :bounce: :cheers:

MossyOak

My mornin today

Heardum come off the roost, never hollered out after my hooty hoot though....One Ol'Tom was a tad far but was answering us, well could've been answering the other 2 hunters on their property ( Problem when you are on your property and someone else is on their with good distance between us all and its just luck of the draw....) Reason I know there were 2 other hunters is cause when we decided to get up and we started walking back to the truck, we heard Boom and boom !

Its going to be a tad slow for me cause I have to get one close enough for a bow kill, I'll gettum I believe, but I am determined to stickem instead of splatter :bounce:

Will be in Savannah Mon-Fri and home friday night, so my next huntin will be Sat am and sun am and maybe afternoon if my wife dont kill me :bounce:

typarker69

Well I got them posted guys. :banana: I think I am going to try for my last one with the bow and some bonus points. I tryed to mentally get that spur to grow another 1/8 inch sunday but my mental powers did not work.:biggrin2: I got two last year with my bow at Rum Creek WMA, so I guess I will try it again.

Alright lets get out there and live up to our name and bust some heads.:yeah:

GOOD LUCK guys!!!

Benhillcountyhunter

well I got some pictures of the bird yesterday and by the way the one today to. I want yall to check the pictures before i post them. want to make sure everything is right. I have already seen some that did not follow the rules.

march 20 2010 bird, 7 1/2 in beard and 3/4 spurs

P3200121.jpg

P3200116.jpg

march 21 2010 bird, 9 3/4 beard and 1 1/8 spurs

P3210130.jpg

P3210128.jpg

Looks good, congrats on the kills. Way to get us started. I had birds gobbling but had nothing that would work their way in. Maybe this weekend will be better. Had one hung up at 80 yards later in the morning but would not come in.

typarker69

Looks good, congrats on the kills. Way to get us started. I had birds gobbling but had nothing that would work their way in. Maybe this weekend will be better. Had one hung up at 80 yards later in the morning but would not come in.

Try the new "Squealing Hen". The first one I got was hung up to and I try it and he came running in. I know what you are thinking "how can this work". I thought the same thing. then about 2 weeks ago Eddie Salter called me (my heart jumped into my throat) why I was showing some calls and said that on the last 5 days of the season they killed 17 birds and 10 of them using the S hen. I am sold now after I saw what it did for me on openning day.

I mostly use custom calls (Tommy Wilson "tom teasers" and Ty costom calls) I am not that Ty. but I will always have it with me from now on for those that hang up.
Just stay in the woods!!!

MossyOak

"Squealing Hen".

I havent seen this call in the stores, where do I buy it?
I need all the edge I can get to draw them close too me for my kill shot:bounce:

typarker69

I havent seen this call in the stores, where do I buy it?
I need all the edge I can get to draw them close too me for my kill shot:bounce:

Bass pro or I think I even saw them at wally world.

shootpse

Banned
nice birds !!!!!!!!! we are on the board now,will have to wait until april 21st to add points for us our season does not start till then:cry:

Benhillcountyhunter

On the board again!!!

Here is one I killed this morning. Not that big of a bird. A 2 year old with 8 1/8 beard. Needless to say it was very fun.:banana:

Attachments

• IMG_0687.JPG
    IMG_0687.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0692.JPG
    IMG_0692.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0693.JPG
    IMG_0693.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 123

shootpse

Banned
turkey

nice bird congrats!!!!!!!!!!! how has the weather been?its cold up here it was 34 yesterday morning had frost all over my truck!!!!!!! but i know spring is coming have seen sandhill cranes,turkey vultures,woodchucks,robins,bluebirds,all good signs!!!! come on april 21st