Team 25 is now " Head-Busters "

Benhillcountyhunter

you must be in south georgia i see a palm tree in the background!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, down in S. GA. Weather has been nice the last few days. Been near 80 degrees. Everything here is in full bloom. Head out again in the morning. I will be off a couple of days next week. I hope to do some more damage then. I know your trigger finger is itching for some action. I was glad to get that first one on the groud. Now I can relax and hunt.

MossyOak

congrats ! Benhill

I hope to add to our points saturday morning as soon as I get up sat am from my trip back from savannah...
Its tough driving on I-16 and seeing the turkeys on the side of the road, I wished killing one with my GMC 2500 would count :bounce:

Did yaw read huntinfool's post on all the turkey kills that will be taken off due to the posting being incorrect??
Looks like we are posting correctly, if indoubt B4 you post it, shoot us an email so we all can cover for each other.

Again congrats to all that has put points on the board for us.
Gonna be interesting after today the total on points per Team

Mossy

Benhillcountyhunter

I hope to add to our points saturday morning as soon as I get up sat am from my trip back from savannah...
Its tough driving on I-16 and seeing the turkeys on the side of the road, I wished killing one with my GMC 2500 would count :bounce:

Did yaw read huntinfool's post on all the turkey kills that will be taken off due to the posting being incorrect??
Looks like we are posting correctly, if indoubt B4 you post it, shoot us an email so we all can cover for each other.

Again congrats to all that has put points on the board for us.
Gonna be interesting after today the total on points per Team

Mossy

Good luck MossyOak, hope you smoke one. Good luck to everyone this weekend. Maybe we can add to the kill total.

MossyOak

Just checking in with my Team

While here in Savannah working at the hospital I have thursday and friday off, got in contact with an old friend who is one of the many champion turkey callers around, he's an old timer and I swear he must be part turkey, he's taking me on his 2000 acres in Jeffersonville, Ga these 2 days..
I'll be taking my bow and will have one of his shotguns slung over my shoulder loaded with 3 inch turkey loads just incase I don't have the patience to wait for a bow shot:bounce:

Soooooo hopefully I'll add some points on the board for us.

Goodluck everyone

typarker69

While here in Savannah working at the hospital I have thursday and friday off, got in contact with an old friend who is one of the many champion turkey callers around, he's an old timer and I swear he must be part turkey, he's taking me on his 2000 acres in Jeffersonville, Ga these 2 days..
I'll be taking my bow and will have one of his shotguns slung over my shoulder loaded with 3 inch turkey loads just incase I don't have the patience to wait for a bow shot:bounce:

Soooooo hopefully I'll add some points on the board for us.

Goodluck everyone

Get you a couple this weekend and good luck to everyone this weekend.
Lets go team 25!!!!!

Benhillcountyhunter

I will be back after them this weekend. Good luck guys. Birds should be burning it up with all the warm weather.

typarker69

"click"

Took my son this morning:fine: and we had two jakes come in on the decoys and peek at them for about 20 min. Then we heard one comming. I told him to let it keep comming as long as he is comming. We he did just that and a very nice bird came in and kept comming. It got to about 18 yards and run the jakes off. It was a very nice bird about a 10 inch beard. He had him in his sights and took his time and just squeezed the triger and CLICK.:eek::banginghe That bird was out of there after that. He was like what the heck? He took it all in stride though. He said he is going to get him next time. Thats my boy!!!!:cool:

MossyOak

I'm back team

Sorry for not being online, I haven't hunted much in the past couple weeks, I scouted out a place this afternoon and found out where all the North West Turkeys were gathering....Goodlord what I saw today, if there wasn't 50 there we're 100 turkeys everywhere...

Sooooooo I'll be there before ol'tom leaves his roost, hopefully a double tomorrow..

:cool:

shootpse

Banned
gobbler down

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! our season started today and i smacked one at 8:00 am today 22# 10 3/4" beard 22mm spurs will post pics later today when my brother drops off his camera heard 6 different gobblers and 4 jakes had birds all around us!!!!!! and I can only shoot 1 darnit!!!!!!!:cry:

typarker69

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! our season started today and i smacked one at 8:00 am today 22# 10 3/4" beard 22mm spurs will post pics later today when my brother drops off his camera heard 6 different gobblers and 4 jakes had birds all around us!!!!!! and I can only shoot 1 darnit!!!!!!!:cry:

CONGRATS!!!!!!
you got to get down here where we can put you on some more.
I am going to try and go ahead and tag out tommorrow. I was trying to get one with my bow but I know we need to get some points up. So lookout birds here I come with the 870.

Benhillcountyhunter

Hey guys,

I am sorry i have been out of touch lately. Turkey hunting really has not been on my mind of late. We found out on April 12 that my mom has lung cancer and is having to go through chemo. I have been helping my dad and sister out as of late. I am hoping to go maybe a couple of more time the last two weekends. Will have to see how everything goes. She start chemo again Monday. Keep us in your prayers. Thanks

typarker69

Hey guys,

I am sorry i have been out of touch lately. Turkey hunting really has not been on my mind of late. We found out on April 12 that my mom has lung cancer and is having to go through chemo. I have been helping my dad and sister out as of late. I am hoping to go maybe a couple of more time the last two weekends. Will have to see how everything goes. She start chemo again Monday. Keep us in your prayers. Thanks

Sorry to hear that. It is never easy on a family to go through that type of thing. You and your family are on my prayer list. I hope it all works out ok.