Team 30---Leave'em Floppin

littletime

Busted one this morning!!! will get it posted tomorrow. 5 more points boys!!! Amazing morning killed it at 11:15

ryanwhit

Busted one this morning!!! will get it posted tomorrow. 5 more points boys!!! Amazing morning killed it at 11:15

Woohooo!!!! :yeah::yeah:

Way to get it done man!! Love those late season birds, hate that I'm not out there chasin' them too!!

cball917

awesome job. i did have some success today although it was not in the turkey woods. check out my post in the bragging board. my little girl took 2nd place in the tourney

cball917

hunted hard this am. did not hear a single bird

cball917

i only have 4 more days that i am going to be able to hunt. i am hoping for a lucky shot. sorry to dissapoint you guys. been a bad season for me. had a bad one last year as well

chadf

i only have 4 more days that i am going to be able to hunt. i am hoping for a lucky shot. sorry to dissapoint you guys. been a bad season for me. had a bad one last year as well

i wish i was on a team like you had. yall have done good!
my team hasnt responded in 2+ weeks!
dont even wanna post kill to tell you the truth......but doing a half butt part...

littletime

You never know how things will end up. GOOD LUCK.....I think I got one more in me. I got this bird that has been giving me the slip, but I got his number

ryanwhit

Stay after 'em guys!

cball, maybe you'll get one...you deserve it as hard as you've hunted!

Who knows, maybe we'll get to add 2 or 3 more birds!!

Regardless of how it all shakes out, we've had a good showing!

georgia_hunter

Had a chance on # 3 for the season but he stayed about 5 yards to far. Gonna try to get him this week. But anyway it turns out we have give them a run for there money.

littletime

I had my bird strutting at 200 yards with a hen and wouldnt pay me a bit of attention. He's old and wise. If I can get him he is sure going to be a dandy. What day does the season go out? SAT OR SUN?

cball917

it ends sat. i got 2 days left. maybe... just maybe.......

littletime

I had a really close call, but my phone ruined it. Its a long long story but never download Pandora on your phone because apparently it doesnt close!!! Enjoyed it guys.

ryanwhit

We put on a good show anyway guys. We really weren't that far out of placing. Oh well, it was fun anyway!!!

Now it's time to get the boat in the water and go catch some grouper!

ericflowers

Good times guys, we still need to hook up some time for a celebration. oh well, got the wedding this weekend then headed to costa rica for some fishing. ya'll keep in touch and appreciated the commrodorie, it was fun!