Team 30---Leave'em Floppin

georgia_hunter

If any of you guy's get down my way I would love to meet up and go hunting. I have got several places to go and always hear birds, they just don't like to respond to my calling.

ericflowers

Headed out to call for a buddy this morn, I'll get a report for a public spot today and might be able to get some pinpointed for one of ya'll! Ya'll shoot straight, the birds are committing suicide for my buds!

cball917

i heard one gobble on the roost. thats all i heard one gobble.

cball917

i dont think they add it up till the end of the week

ryanwhit

That is the end of week 3. We've added some birds since then. 2 five pointers and 1 seven pointer!

littletime

Yeah got my bird entered. Its hard getting good photos of "hooks" with a tape measure. Couldnt find my soft tape measurer, got some good photos, they should except it. Good luck this weekend. I am not going to be able to go, but I'll be out there Monday chasing em down.

ryanwhit

Anybody have any luck this weekend?

cball917

i went sat and sunday and did not hear a thing. the wind was blowing like crazy

georgia_hunter

Worked 1 bird this weekend and could not get him closer than 100 yards. I looked at him through the spotting scope and he had at least a 11 inch beard. I am gonna try to get him this weekend, we need them extra point's

littletime

I had one yesterday at about seventy yards and wouldnt cross a ditch. Could have probably worked him in, but I ran out of time. I had to pick up and head to work. Made me sick, the bird was fired up but I couldn't be late. I got his number though, hes dead this weekend if we dont get rained out.

ryanwhit

I hope both of y'all kill those birds!!

ryanwhit

Alright boys, as of the end of week 4, we are in 4th place!! We're still in the thick of this thing, don't give up!! Stay after 'em!

cball917

i have been the last 4 days in a row. they have shut up where i am at. i will stick with it