Team 30---Leave'em Floppin

cball917

i am going to have to catch up to you guys. yall making me look bad

ericflowers

ryan are they gonna let you enter 2 more birds since they dq'd that first one? i haven't noticed in the rules whether or not they let you, but i hope so. so what's the tally, we got 4 birds for 20 pts., right?

ryanwhit

ryan are they gonna let you enter 2 more birds since they dq'd that first one? i haven't noticed in the rules whether or not they let you, but i hope so. so what's the tally, we got 4 birds for 20 pts., right?

yes, they are going to let me enter 2 more birds. So with a little luck, I can still get my 3 in the challenge. I've got 2 GA birds left and more than is possible in AL:D

Yep, your 2, georgia hunter's 1, and my 1 --- combined 20 pts so far!

ericflowers

anyone hunting this week? looks like it's gonna be at least friday morn 'fore i get back out there.

ryanwhit

I'll be hunting thurs through sat. Maybe even wed night before fly up.

cball917

i am going to try thurs evening but we started our soccer games this week. i am coaching my little one and her 5 & 6 yr old team.:crazy:. if i dont get out there thurs i will be in the woods fri, sat and sunday:yeah:

littletime

My computer has been down, but got it back up. Man ya'll been knocking some birds out. Gonna get to go tomorrow and all weekend. Had one Tuesday at forty yards all I saw was fan going up and down. Never saw his head, couldnt believe it. Dont know what hung him up, but gonna give it my all for the next three days. Good luck

ericflowers

gonna go try and clean house in the morn, call one for a friend and then finish up. we'll see how it works out, heard they were hammering this morn!

ryanwhit

ryan, didnt know you were hunting with one of my friends teamates?

Who's your friend - Jay? Yeah, me and trkyburns got together with another member, dukeboy, and gave it a go this past weekend. Kinda fun for me 'cause I've only hunted with other folks a handful of times.

On another note, I laid the smack down on a good one this morning. 10" beard and spurs just over 1 1/4. It's an honest 1 5/16th", so that should get us 2 bonus points:cheers:. I'll get pics up tomorrow.

Good luck this weekend y'all!

ericflowers

Got a real genius in between me and the bird this morn, try to get a buudy a bird. Sounded like he read the 7 year secret but forgot to ever pause or sit down and stop chasing the bird. Unbelievable! Yeah, by the way it is Jay.

ryanwhit

10-4. I've never met jay but we've got a mutual friend or 2.

I put my bird from yesterday on the kill thread - should be at 27 pts now!

cball917

guys i been trying. i had 3 birds sounding this am. went with the closest one and again he had 2 many lady friends with him. i have hear multiple birds every time i have been out and have yet to pull the trigger. i am getting aggrivated. no hunting for me tomorrow. family time all day. i will be back out next week though.

ryanwhit

It's alright man, just stay after them as best you can. I think the second half of this season is gonna be KILLER!! There's so many hens this year it's hard to find birds that aren't preoccupied with the real thing!

I'm gonna be out of the woods for about a week. I'm going out of town next week, and won't be able to be in the turkey woods until Friday at the earliest.

cball917

i have said in the past if i can hear them i can kill them. they have proved me wrong this year so far. i am glad that i am hearing birds