Thank you Arrow3

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

thanks Arrow i know it took alot of time to put all this together, this will be my first year in the challenge but it won't be my last i am very excited about this thanks again

ultramag

Thanks Brandon..I am looking forward to hunting with you this year..We are going to smash some Kentucky noggins next month:bounce::bounce:

Mrs. Arrow3

And a big thank you to Jessica!!

So , is she going to have to help you kill a bird too?::ke:

You're welcome guys! As I'm sure you already know, Brandon doesn't need any help killing turkeys, but I have zero interest in hunting of any kind, so he doesn't have to worry about me wanting to "help" in that department! :D

BOSSOFTHEWOODS

Lets bring this to the top one more time. Thanks to all involved! :clap::clap::clap:Its been real. Its been fun. Its been real fun! Enjoyed keeping up w/ who killed what & where. Wished I couldv'e helped out my team more. Still got 4 days left tho & taking tomorrow off to go.

fountain

i am with the others. you and the "crew" have done a super job this year with the contest. this was my first year and i apologize for the newbie mistakes and stuff--but i have really enjoyed it. you have put together a great, fun contest to bring us hunters together. that is awesome.

lock on

Thanks for all the hard work! Kinda new here to the forum, but I like what your doing! The contest was awesome! Good job!

Al White

Thanks for all the effort and time you put in :)