The Plotters Dilemma...

davidhelmly

David, how is your plots doing??? They come up good after all this rain??? If it keeps raining like it has been around us we may have to have Elfiii go on vacation so it can dry up a little bit!!
shdw, I finally made it down last weekend to check cameras and I looked at several plots while I was there. I won’t say what I planted is looking good but definitely looks better than I expected, germination was surprisingly good despite the weather and the deer are hammering what is up. Right now the sorghum in the mix is doing the best and I'm assuming it’s because the deer aren’t browsing it yet, it’s 12-18” tall in some plots. We’ve got a workday this coming weekend so I’ll try and take some pics of how they are looking.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
David, how is your plots doing??? They come up good after all this rain??? If it keeps raining like it has been around us we may have to have Elfiii go on vacation so it can dry up a little bit!!

It's too late shdw. I can't get it to stop now for love or money.:bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
:rofl::rofl: Oh the burden of power!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Power? This thing is like a bad habit you just can't break no matter how bad it curses you. :biggrin2:

I been attempting to spread lime since the first of April. I finally got the last two plots done Saturday just as the lightning cranked up. It was a close run thing.