They in trouble now

2dye4

No complaints about the AGM, it never let me down and took its fair share of predators. I’m referring to the clarity as the night and day difference.
I understand man. My AGM is great and have no complaints. Just curious. May try the RIX at some point. I do like the tube scopes.

nix03

After a little shipping mishap I finally got my rix leap 6. She’s mounted and sighted in. Coming from the Agm rattler it’s a night and day difference. Dogs in trouble now. View attachment 1282014
Is that a AR 10 or 15? I am struggling with what to get starting out. Not sure if I want a bolt gun or AR style. I want a thermal as well but havent decided on that either.

sleepr71

Nice upgrade. Thermal is one of the few technologies where you really do get more for your money. Now.. Why don’t you Raffle that AGM off to us poor peasants on the GON :rofl: ??

sleepr71

Is that a AR 10 or 15? I am struggling with what to get starting out. Not sure if I want a bolt gun or AR style. I want a thermal as well but havent decided on that either.

I would go AR-15,in something more potent than 5.56. Say..224 Val,6.5 Grendel,or the new ARC rounds. It makes a more versatile weapon. If you are going to use it strictly for Coyotes…then 5.56 is fine IMO. Much easier to find Ammo,cheaper to buy & shoot also.

nix03

I would go AR-15,in something more potent than 5.56. Say..224 Val,6.5 Grendel,or the new ARC rounds. It makes a more versatile weapon. If you are going to use it strictly for Coyotes…then 5.56 is fine IMO. Much easier to find Ammo,cheaper to buy & shoot also.
Want to shoot hogs with it also.