Time for a vacation Driveler #252

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Friday to you Blood and to the rest of the sleeping Drivelers this morning.

Blood, YOU D' MAN this morning for sure !!!!! I hope that you go home and hug your bride and then get some much needed rest as you deserve it !!!!

I guess that I will be drinking ice cold water for breakfast again this morning as it might help me to stay cooler. :cheers:

ps: Gobblin is probably still asleep with the "MOUNTAIN" bears !!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin blood, EE!

Coffeebro draggin up late....

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Gobble has a fever. Chills last night got under a light blanket. This morning sweating in front of a fan. Grrrrrrrr

7AM and just making coffee. You know I don't feel 100%.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Gobble has a fever. Chills last night got under a light blanket. This morning sweating in front of a fan. Grrrrrrrr

Hate to hear that gobblein, hope you shake that off soon.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova

Gobblin, I am sorry that you are not feeling so well this morning.

I sent you an email yesterday titled....The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing BUT the Truth....it might have gone to your SPAM file though. Based on your current ailments, I think that after you read that email, you should immediately go visit the lady in it named "Valerie" because then all of your pain and discomforts would go away very quickly.

I hope that you get a chance to read the email because Chief has already advised that after viewing it and meeting with Valerie, he feels like a new person that is about 21 years old again !!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::hair::hair::hair::rofl::rofl::rofl::pop::pop::pop::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
78% of my work week is over. Morning ya'll. Hope you have a great day.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Gobblin, I am sorry that you are not feeling so well this morning.

I sent you an email yesterday titled....The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing BUT the Truth....it might have gone to your SPAM file though. Based on your current ailments, I think that after you read that email, you should immediately go visit the lady in it named "Valerie" because then all of your pain and discomforts would go away very quickly.

I hope that you get a chance to read the email because Chief has already advised that after viewing it and meeting with Valerie, he feels like a new person that is about 21 years old again !!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::hair::hair::hair::rofl::rofl::rofl::pop::pop::pop::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I would probably end up with the other lady from the tightrope walker joke.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I would probably end up with the other lady from the tightrope walker joke.

OH My Goodness, I just fell out of my chair laughing for sure. Call the paramedics !!!!!! I have to agree that those two were somewhat amusing. Well at least, you know why I really HATE Lawyers.

I must admit that after reading it for the first time, that was the ONLY time in my life that I have ever considered being a Lawyer but only for a very short period of time. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ps: Just think if it had been a $3 million estate. I can see the headlines now: " Over-Worked" Lawyer tries his best to fulfill his deceased client's last wishes. :rofl::rofl::rofl::pop::pop::pop:

Unfortunately, I fell off of the tightrope when I scrolled on downward. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Pardon my manners. Good Morning to you Chief, Crakajak and Cmp1. I hope all of you will have a great Friday as well.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mornin. :banana:
Short day yesterday and another today. Seems nobody wants to work in the Summertime. :huh::fine::fine::fine:

Status
Not open for further replies.