UGA PORTAL

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
This is a list of who we lost in the portal, what do y'all think we need out of the portal this year??
I'm not a fan of the portal and UGA did sign a Excellent Class for 2022!

Me personally I think we need 1 HUGE DL to replace #99 in case Big Bear isn't ready and will have no practice time until fall!
I think we need 1 or 2 WRs or for the others to step up!
If Arik Gilbert comes back I don't think we need but 1 WR in case of injuries like we battled in 2021!

What do y'all think we need??

64a0cw~2.jpg

jbarron

BANNED
It's my understanding that UGA needs 6 or 7 more to utilize the portal in order to meet the 85 scholarship limit. Therefore, I wouldn't expect them to pick up anyone.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Rats off a sinking ship!

::ke:Dawg bros.

NIL/Portal, the game has definitely changed and I see little good in it.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Told you it was no good! :ROFLMAO:

Bench warmers are going to use it to go to get play time.

Paul Tyson is a good example.

Young and Milroe are lead QBs and Bama just picked up 5 star Simpson.

Tyson is not going to hang around under those circumstances.

GTMODawg

BANNED
In a few seasons a good many of these transfers will realize there ain't no slot for them and they will stay put. Many of them are being encouraged to transfer by coaches who want them off their team but can't just give 'em the boot. Many will find there ain't a scholly waiting on them. Good ones will always have a place but many of them are not good team mates, have no work ethic, have an attitude problem etc.

brownceluse

We throw to the Tight Ends now. Y’all complaining about not using them now look what you’ve done. Dawgs will be fine with who they’ve lost. They’ll be more and Kirby needs to fill spots he will or he’ll wait on the next class.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
We throw to the Tight Ends now. Y’all complaining about not using them now look what you’ve done. Dawgs will be fine with who they’ve lost. They’ll be more and Kirby needs to fill spots he will or he’ll wait on the next class.
Oscar Delp and big O will hopefully help with the load!

I don't think we need much from the portal but it's not over yet!