Useles Billy Done Made #1170 Citizens Arrests

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Meeno = my wife. The grandbabies call her that. She was not going to be called Granny, and decided to let the first born grandchild decide what she wanted to call her. It came about when she came in the front door one day, the baby was about 18 months old, and I was holding her. I wanted to poke some fun at my wife, and told the baby to call her a mean old granny woman.

Marisol got it out as meeno and I laughed and laughed. Marisol kept on calling her Meeno because ever time she did me or someone else would laugh. And it stuck

My wife loves it. She says there isn't another Meeno anywhere.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Funny thing is we new what made a good switch. We'd been cutting and switching each other all day but we would always make the mistake of cutting one that would break for her. Lol, she would break it, then send us out to get one that wouldn't. OUCH!!

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
That reminds me... Granny that needed to know which one I was all the time would always make us cut and bring our own switches to her when we was in trouble. It was a pretty dramatic experience that in my opinion as an adult was warranted.
Understood

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
back then, fly swatters had a twisted steel handle and a steel wire screen for the swatter.

Them thangs hurt tew.
Twisted steel handle is what I remember best. Wished I had a steel screen buffer. At plastic just flew right off the wire about the second swing in the 80s

Status
Not open for further replies.